Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you on this one. I don't quite get all the love Denver is getting right now. I like the team and I think Iggy was a nice pick up for them, but I don't see them as being that much better than they were last year. I'll admit I'm biased as to the Clippers, but I don't think the Nuggets are better than either the Clippers or Grizzlies.

or Boston.

Yes, I know they had one of the best records in the West before all their injuries happened. Yes, I know they had a high octane offense. Yes, they acquired Iguodala to improve their defense. But, they still seem like the same team as last year. Maybe if McGee, Lawson and Gallinari make big jumps, I can see what everyone is excited about. Other than that, I see them as the 5th or 6th seed.

Gallinari already injured his ankle and he gets hurt just about every year. Then, take into fact that they are coached by George Karl, I don't like their chances in the playoffs. They seem like a good regular season team, but will struggle come playoff time unless they play an old team that can't keep up with them. Iguodala is streaky, Gallinari is streaky, McGee is a big question mark, Lawson seems bound to improve more, Faried may not even get the minutes he should get to really make the impact he's capable of making, and everyone else will pretty much be who they were last season.

in other news...

Dante Cunningham in the news regarding Minnesota's pale roster.

Dante Cunningham noticed when he reported for work in Minnesota this fall that his new Timberwolves team is unlike any for which he has ever played.
"Day One, we were all in the elevator and I kind of looked up," he said about a crowded ride with many of his new teammates, "and I was just like, 'Where is everybody?' "
Everybody, in this case, being black teammates. Come opening night on Friday, Cunningham will be one of five black players on a 15-man Wolves team

http://www.startribune.com/sports/wolves/176071391.html?refer=y

:rofl:

Last edited:
Hope you wife is doing well! I've had to precept in on a few transplants...... those and births are the only two things I feel a little woozy watching/assisting
:rofl:
I hate this dude's stupid *** face... why don't you let another house go in to foreclosure you clown

:rofl: :rofl:

Hope you wife is doing well! I've had to precept in on a few transplants...... those and births are the only two things I feel a little woozy watching/assisting

Damn man, while back my daughter had to go in for double eye surgery. Like, ok, I'm cool, I'm cool, no prob, we can do this, then they wake her up and she starts fussin and tryin to open her eyes, and I'm tryin to calm her down, keep her cool and then I see it.....mind you, I KNOW she is in for surgery on both eyes ya know, but, but but, hold up....she has blood coming out of her eyes man. I seen that ****, and I was half *** gone. :frown: Like the room starts spinnin and ****, I was just about gone before I realized she was starting to really freak out and I snapped out of it for a sec. I was SWAYIN for a minute tho, I thought I was gone. :smh:

Turned out the stupid *** doctor did the surgery backwards and they had to go back and re-do it all that's why my daughter woke up fussing so much. UGH.

Glad to hear your wife is cool a decade later Law, that's awesome.

For those of you who aren't big fans of traditional fantasy (like me) I used to play a game that was based on the Efficiency Rating (not PER). It used to be called Virtual GM, then they changed the name to NBA Fastbreak. ESPN axed the game some years ago but now it is back. Basically you set your team each week and you accumulate points (efficiency). Each player has a value and it increases/decreases depending on his performances.

http://es.pn/VVGJR6 - Link to my group. Password is wwf.

There is a rules section for anyone that is interested. It is fun. Glad it is back.

Shut. Up.

Like seriously I hate when people try to discredit Shaq when there are gyms filled with kids who can't execute a simple drop step or even have a counter move. Shaq didn't wait 6 years into his career to get some post moves like Dwight did, had em from day ONE.

Last edited:
90's Jazz teams could be one. Stockton, Hornacek, Ostertag, Karl Malone, Harpring......
laugh.gif

sad to watch harden go but it's all about business

i know deep down hes sad basketball wise especially since him and his teammates were all so close and winning and doing well. but hes about to get $70+ mill guaranteed soon enough

i know deep down hes sad basketball wise especially since him and his teammates were all so close and winning and doing well. but hes about to get $70+ mill guaranteed soon enough

I was gonna say lol....a couple $100 bills from that 80 Mill will dry his eyes

sad to watch harden go but it's all about business

And I think he was getting along with his teamates off the court too, must be :rolleyes when you leave.

+Playing in OKC must be :pimp: Those fans are crazy loud.

NT's Finest Basketball League Draft is about an hour away hopefully all 15 members are there so the draft wont drag on forever...

NT's Finest Basketball League Draft is about an hour away hopefully all 15 members are there so the draft wont drag on forever...
damn we couldn't get a 16th??

I had a 20 team draft last night 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom