Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And check Jeff Green's scar from his heart operation:
celtics3.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I have the same scar from my heart surgery. I was 7 when I had it done though so it doesn't look as fresh lol

celtics3.jpg

Wow. My wife had a heart transplant and her scar isn't even half that big. Crazy. Glad for Green that he's back playing after what he went through.

Just thought I'd post this. Watched yesterday and got me so hype for this year watching AI, Kobe, and Shaq all beasting.....

Shaq was toooo ILL!!!!

Not that hard when you are 7 feet 300 lbs and playing against 2nd, 3rd tier no name centers. Thus Shaq won all 3 Finals MVP

The real NBA finals was Lakers vs Spurs and Kings during those years where Kobe is the real MVP

Just thought I'd post this. Watched yesterday and got me so hype for this year watching AI, Kobe, and Shaq all beasting.....

Shaq was toooo ILL!!!!

Not that hard when you are 7 feet 300 lbs and playing against 2nd, 3rd tier no name centers. Thus Shaq won all 3 Finals MVP

The real NBA finals was Lakers vs Spurs and Kings during those years where Kobe is the real MVP

Shut. Up.

serious question...how come everyone HATED on lebron when he "needed" to play with 2 superstars but now Kobe has 3 plus jamison and artest and theres nothing but LOVE?

What? :lol:

Just because there are a crap load of Laker fans on this site it probably looks that way. Everybody knows Kobe is not winning a title without other superstars on his team at this point in his career. Everyone knows he probably wouldnt have won any of the first 3 if Shaq wasnt there. And thats most likely vice versa for Shaq.

334432_10151123939868995_957086977_o.jpg

"I'm excited to be with an organization and team that is building a great tradition with great supporting cast and community.

48256_10151123944643995_1778746661_o.jpg

"The team welcomed me. I'm feeling good. It's exciting, a great thing. It will help me as a player." (He got that haircut in Houston btw)

celtics3.jpg
Wow. My wife had a heart transplant and her scar isn't even half that big. Crazy. Glad for Green that he's back playing after what he went through.
Hope you wife is doing well! I've had to precept in on a few transplants...... those and births are the only two things I feel a little woozy watching/assisting

Shaq was toooo ILL!!!!

Shut. Up.
roll.gif

I hate this dude's stupid *** face... why don't you let another house go in to foreclosure you clown

And I thought I was crazy for saying people were ranking Denver too high? 5th best team in the league? :x

lin
harden
parsons
patterson
asik
should i have any reason for optimism?

I really like Houston's squad. TJones will be a sleeper as well. I just hope Royce White gets it together.

not counting on royce to be of any impact this season. i liked jeremy lamb but he's gone. agree about jones being a solid contributor. youngest team in the league, there will be a lot of growing pains :frown:

Yo, co-sign this, hope your wife is doin well man.

Thanks to all of you. Really appreciate the good wishes. But my wife's transplant was actually 10 years ago this coming December. All things considered, she's doing pretty well.

And I thought I was crazy for saying people were ranking Denver too high? 5th best team in the league? :x

I'm with you on this one. I don't quite get all the love Denver is getting right now. I like the team and I think Iggy was a nice pick up for them, but I don't see them as being that much better than they were last year. I'll admit I'm biased as to the Clippers, but I don't think the Nuggets are better than either the Clippers or Grizzlies.

Shaun Livingston got waived by the Rockets. He should be a serviceable backup, especially for the veteran's minimum.

Delonte West was also waived today by the Mavs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom