Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These NBA teams are getting more and more ruthless after Lebron left cleveland. Gone are the days of waiting until a summer of free agency and then deciding, now you have to sign when they say, or get put on the trading block. Everybody is scared that they aren't going to get anything.
roll.gif
OKC wasnt scared
mean.gif
they didnt want to deal with the BS all season and have it affect the team and his play. smart move.
Agreed
For an NBA fan, it gets no better than http://NBA.Tumblr.com

Wow i'm in awe.
Now we know where You Big Dummy gets all his stuff from. Repped sir.

NT's Finest Fantasy Basketball League Draft is tonight

Snake Draft is scheduled for Mon., Oct. 29 at 8:00 PM ET

we have 1 spot open to make it 16 teams

pm me if you want in but you need to register & sign up asap otherwise i gotta pull you so the draft goes on correctly tonight

otherwise we are set at 15

good luck drafting fellas

Last edited:
serious question...how come everyone HATED on lebron when he "needed" to play with 2 superstars but now Kobe has 3 plus jamison and artest and theres nothing but LOVE?

serious question...how come everyone HATED on lebron when he "needed" to play with 2 superstars but now Kobe has 3 plus jamison and artest and theres nothing but LOVE?

All came down to the decision man. Everyone that wanted Bron on their team and was gilted, everyone that wanted to see him take a team and make it "his" and not join someone else's team,, add to that the rock star party etc and people just got caught in the emotion of it all.

Kobe's on the same team he's been since July of 96 and some stars just joined his party. If players would have joined Bron's party in Cleveland, there wouldn't have been the backlash you saw with Miami.

At some point, the Bron to Miami stuff will turn into a footnote and not much will be remembered from that part of the equation, it will be his performances as well as his teammates performances. May be a while, but eventually it'll be that way.

No love from my side. This dude always had an amazing amount of talent around him whats two more hall of famers ?

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/powerrankings/10/29/preseason/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt3b
Here's the latest Power Rankings: Thunder have dropped and so have the Knicks due to Amare and chandler's injuries.

:lol: :lol:

Houston (5-2)
Pace: 100.8 (1), Off: 103.1 (4), Def: 99.6 (19)
With four talented rookies and expanded roles for Jeremy Lin and Omer Asik (who actually plays offense when asked), the Rockets were already going to be fascinating to watch this season. Now, they've got Royce White's beard and James Harden's beard on the same team. Have you ordered League Pass yet?

Last edited:
What if the Magic were still holding onto Dwight when James Harden's contract negotiations stalled?

Trade Harden to a team that can pay him

And the Thunder would have an amazing chance at convincing Dwight to stay...

As a Laker fan I'm glad the Magic got impatient.

What if the Magic were still holding onto Dwight when James Harden's contract negotiations stalled?

Convincing him wouldn't matter, negotiations with Harden stalled over money. Dwightwould still need tto be paid

Two entirely separate situations.. But you can think they're the same if you want

Last edited:
IDK the best players are polarizing. LBJ, KB24, and the GOAT.

lol i think its cool to think about. i remember in the 90s how all Knicks friends HATED MJ w a fashion. on some john starks or allen houston better than MJ

we were dumb grade schoolers then though

Convincing him wouldn't matter, negotiations with Harden stalled over money. Dwightwould still need tto be paid
New intel, not anymore substantiated than reports to the contrary however, suggest Presti literally told James, "56 mil is the final offer or you're going to Houston," and he still said no. Then James himself in an interview said he was at dinner and got a text then a call from Presti informing him.Speaking of which, he has a live presser from Housotn in about 15 minutes. Similarly, the Thunder should be introducing Kevin Martin and Jeremy Lamb soon too, after practice. Kevin Martin is taking # 23 and Jeremy Lamb is taking #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom