Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs + Ugly Jerseys= Long Night tomorrow :smh:
I'll be at that game! 
happy.gif

:pimp:

This literally is the best passing I have seen all year. Its mind blowing. Every pass is perfect 
You know...the Spurs looked like that last year too. All the way up to game 3 against OKC....
The defense is better this year. The evidence cant be seen in the PPG allowed cause theyre not much different, but you watch the games and you see it. Not only that, the offense is definitely looking better and players like Leonard and Green are more confident and wont be phased by the pressure. You neglect to mention that this is not the same OKC team either, James Harden is not there, and while the Thunder have been playing at a similar level, come playoff time they will need his contribution. Kevin Martin is not an adequate replacement and I still dont think Russell Westbrook will be able to handle the pressure of having to make the majority of the plays down the stretch.

I have no doubt in my mind that we're coming out of the West. We're the only team in the West that can beat Miami also.
Spurs + Ugly Jerseys= Long Night tomorrow
mean.gif
Those jersey's are fire though. Cant wait

This literally is the best passing I have seen all year. Its mind blowing. Every pass is perfect 
You know...the Spurs looked like that last year too. All the way up to game 3 against OKC....
The defense is better this year. The evidence cant be seen in the PPG allowed cause theyre not much different, but you watch the games and you see it. 
The evidence is there, though. They improved in opponents points per game and defensive rating compared to last season.

Last edited:
The defense is better this year. The evidence cant be seen in the PPG allowed cause theyre not much different, but you watch the games and you see it. 
The evidence is there, though. They improved in opponents points per game and defensive rating compared to last season.
Last time I checked, it wasnt enough to where I would use it as a reference. It was around a 1.8 points a game difference. That was a few weeks ago however, and they were sitting around the same ranking for defensive rating also. Just went and looked and theyre still hovering around the same numbers, thats why I said I wouldnt use it as a reference, people would just say "Theyre barely doing better and blah blah blah". 

When you watch the game though you see a lot more on the ball pressure from the wings and more help.

Last edited:
Spurs fans is Kwai the future go to guy after the big 3 retire? It seems like they'll never be a lottery team again.

Spurs fans is Kwai the future go to guy after the big 3 retire? It seems like they'll never be a lottery team again.
Yes, he will be a star in this league one day, I will bet on it. Hes that good.

Good Game Clipper fans.

laugh.gif
 driving in the studio 
roll.gif

I could see Kenny getting into morning TV show like Michael Strehan 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, he will be a star in this league one day, I will bet on it. Hes that good.
[rule]Good Game Clipper fans.

I'm not a spurs fan, but I do see him like a Paul George type guy. A guy you can build with. Tp9 still got a few yrs, so it will help the transition. Pop loved George hill so it says a lot when he dealt him to get kawai

Yeah... Dead air while Chuck didn't talk during the highlights and complained about how bad the games were.. Exciting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom