Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't we learned season series match up don't really matter?

Lebron is gonna win just based on his numbers and the long streaks he's had. No one is gonna let someone else have a turn like they did with Mike.

Lets get this right. I hate hate hate the heat, but if lebron doesn't win MVP this year then throw that trophy into the ocean. What he's doing right now is just ridiculous. He's putting up his high school stats in the NBA

Chuck has a point, MVP is usually given to the best player on the best team.

Or else Michael Jordan would have 10 MVP's and Kobe would have more than 1.

That's just how the system works.
Usually, but not always. No disrespect to Parker, but he has the unfortunate luck of putting up an MVP quality season while Lebron James is being Lebron James. This won't be a case of Lebron putting up monster numbers on a fringe playoff team, they're the number 2 team in the league. Then you have Durant doing what he's doing. 

Great season for Parker, but hey... it happens.

Damn, Stephen Jackson and his wife lost a baby to a miscarriage.

Prayers to him and his family.

:\

Horrible to hear. So unfair no one should ever have to go thru something like that. :smh:

Best wishes to him and his family.

First off all, prayers go out to Stephen Jackson and his family.

All you guys using the best player on the best team argument for MVP act like Miami isn't in the discussion for best team in the league right now.

Add in the fact that LeBron's numbers are bananas, why shouldn't he win?

Last edited:
Damn, Stephen Jackson and his wife lost a baby to a miscarriage.

Prayers to him and his family.

ohwell.gif
Horrible to hear. So unfair no one should ever have to go thru something like that.
mean.gif

Best wishes to him and his family.
How did I miss this. My condolences to CPT Jack

Tony Parker is amazing and has been a top 5 player in the league this year but can we please chill with the MVP talk?

This literally is the best passing I have seen all year. Its mind blowing. Every pass is perfect 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom