Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

?

reminded me of

tumblr_me2j5vlLHT1rscgc2o1_500.gif

for some reason.

When are the Heat going to go back to their regular uniforms?

The retro joints were kinda cool at first, but I'm tired of 'em now. They wear them for literally every away game.
Nothing wrong with them doing that cuz they are classics & look better than their current unis, dont watch them play if its that serious to you

When are the Heat going to go back to their regular uniforms?

The retro joints were kinda cool at first, but I'm tired of 'em now. They wear them for literally every away game.

Chill. I love these jerseys. Better than that Fubu quality all black joints

Figure I'd throw this in here, but would you rather have a prime Gary Payton or Chris Paul for your franchise PG.

Glove easy, he can give you 25 & 9 + lock up the best guard on any team

CP3 is great but he doesnt score better than GP and will only give you a couple more assists. Not even close on the defensive end

Last edited:
I think it's fair to say that my guy GP was a scoring version of Rondo, Rajon may have the edge when it comes to passing though.

CP3 is nice though, so it's not that ludicrous of a discussion.

I wonder how crazy manu stats would be if he had played on a squad where he was the man like harden is doing in houston

I think it's fair to say that my guy GP was a scoring version of Rondo, Rajon may have the edge when it comes to passing though.

CP3 is nice though, so it's not that ludicrous of a discussion.

Payton became more of a scorer in the late '90s, especially after Kemp left. Although his best assist season was 2000, ironically. He averaged 24 points, 9 assists, 6.5 rebounds and 2 steals per game that year :x

Rachel Nichols :wow:

and blake definitely just moved his pivot foot like 8 times ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom