Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derrick Rose needs to slap the fire outta his brother's mouth. The hell is he thinking coming out w/ that ****? :smh:

His decision to come back is not due to the condition of his knee...but due to the current roster makeup? *****.

What does any of what you wrote have to do with the 10 day old post you quoted?

There was some debate about Melo's motivation, maturity, and leadership. I believe it was with the poster I quoted. Sorry if jimmies became rustled. Didn't know posts had a statute of limitations type rule attached to them.

amid he's not coming back because he's nervous about lebron and company embarrassing him, that's a huge problem

Not having a second star has nothing to do with your injury

Rose is just gonna have to step up his collusion game and team up

I see gs or utah flop second half and lose a playoff spot
The Jazz have played half of the season without their only competent point guard, and another 10 games without their only competent wing player. Still seven games over.

With Hayward back now, and Williams on his way, I would be surprised if they fell off.

Last edited:
Deng has been very consistent with his production long before Thibs ever got there...Noah too

I'm not sure what you want from them...sounds like you want them to be in the top 3 without their best player, which isnt realistic...I'd say that they are doing very well right now

The front office don't get kudos for constructing a great regular season team. The goal was always to win a championship and the team as constructed would be hard pressed to make it past Miami even with a healthy Rosé.

amid he's not coming back because he's nervous about lebron and company embarrassing him, that's a huge problem

Not having a second star has nothing to do with your injury

Rose is just gonna have to step up his collusion game and team up

Not having a 2nd star has alot to do with it....he knows what his team is capable of doing and him returning is not worth the risk

Forget the debate about the construction about Bulls roster...why isn't there more of a problem about Rose's (supposed) stipulation concerning his return? Granted it's what his brother said, but I have WAY more of a problem with him sitting out due to how he feels about the team.

Dude has been practically drama-free for his career, but I think this deserves some scrutiny. If anything for his brother popping off at the mouth. THIS would be a great time for Derrick Rose to speak up and clear the air. Not a good look, IMO.

Why didn't this come out yesterday BEFORE the trade deadline? Not after, when they can't do anything anymore.

what's up with ray struggling 
sick.gif

can't say that I blame rose's brother in this situation, it is a crazy way of thinking but i see his point. this team has currently constructed is not going ot win a championship, sure they will get to the eastern semifinals or maybe even conference finals, and take you to 6 or 7 games but that is the ceiling for them. They do need another big name there, but I have always read that NO ONE wants to come there and practice for 3 to 4 hours a day. Free agents say that is the biggest thing with playing for Thibs, the practices go too hard and long and focus on defense for 3/4 of it....

Last edited:
Forget the debate about the construction about Bulls roster...why isn't there more of a problem about Rose's (supposed) stipulation concerning his return? Granted it's what his brother said, but I have WAY more of a problem with him sitting out due to how he feels about the team.

Dude has been practically drama-free for his career, but I think this deserves some scrutiny. If anything for his brother popping off at the mouth. THIS would be a great time for Derrick Rose to speak up and clear the air. Not a good look, IMO.

What Rose's brother thinks isn't the same as what Derrick Rose thinks. He stated multiple times that he feels the Bulls are championship contenders the way they are and he has good reasons to think that way. Forget about Miami, how many teams in the league have 3 all stars (and another decent player in Boozer) and one of the best coaches/coaching systems? Bulls fans cant be too greedy cause right now all facts point to them being in contention for a championship if Rose can get back to playing the way he was.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom