Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

?

What Rose's brother thinks isn't the same as what Derrick Rose thinks. He stated multiple times that he feels the Bulls are championship contenders the way they are and he has good reasons to think that way. Forget about Miami, how many teams in the league have 3 all stars (and another decent player in Boozer) and one of the best coaches/coaching systems? Bulls fans cant be too greedy cause right now all facts point to them being in contention for a championship if Rose can get back to playing the way he was.

Saying that the roster makeup is part of the reason why Rose is hesitant to return is a problem. Like I said, I get that it's his brother...but it might do Derrick some good to clear the air himself.

bulls never gave a time table when rose was coming back. so thats why nobody is making a big deal of it. then you add in people in the media have said he should sit out the season anyways

bulls never gave a time table when rose was coming back. so thats why nobody is making a big deal of it. then you add in people in the media have said he should sit out the season anyways

I get that. The knee is the major issue holding him back. The roster construction should be absolutely irrelevant in his decision of whether or not to play. Why even say that?

These fouls lebron gets sometimes. If he wants to use his strength don't bail him out. They also gotta get that intention change baiting out the game. It just ruins offensive plays. :smh:

Last edited:
When are the Heat going to go back to their regular uniforms?

The retro joints were kinda cool at first, but I'm tired of 'em now. They wear them for literally every away game.

When are the Heat going to go back to their regular uniforms?

The retro joints were kinda cool at first, but I'm tired of 'em now. They wear them for literally every away game.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

When they lose, they'll switch back.

I know dudes smoking multiple blunts daily that Thibs make sound like Smokey Robinson, how the **** do you get a voice like that?

Forget the debate about the construction about Bulls roster...why isn't there more of a problem about Rose's (supposed) stipulation concerning his return? Granted it's what his brother said, but I have WAY more of a problem with him sitting out due to how he feels about the team.

Dude has been practically drama-free for his career, but I think this deserves some scrutiny. If anything for his brother popping off at the mouth. THIS would be a great time for Derrick Rose to speak up and clear the air. Not a good look, IMO.

He's been getting a lot of flack in the media here because he came out and did that story with the USAToday stating that he would potentially miss the year after he hadn't talked to local media. He has made everything about his injury, stated that the reason he isn't ready to play because he isn't ready to play. He stated that his leg isn't feeling right, he can't even dunk in stride, and the last thing he wants is to come back before schedule and potentially re-injured himself or has lasting effects.

He has gone out several times and said he'll play with whoever they give him and that he doesn't want the team to change or his teammates to leave because he's loyal, TOO loyal if you ask me given the history of this franchise. Reggie is just looking out for his brother, saying what every non-biased fan and outsider has said 100x's over. Their is only so much he can do, we don't have the fire power necessary to win it all.

However the media is too concerned with others are saying and whether or not adidas has more say so than the brass and not the fact that the kid is saying he doesn't feel he's ready to go yet.

Why didn't this come out yesterday BEFORE the trade deadline? Not after, when they can't do anything anymore.

You'd be foolish to believe that they have not had conversations about bringing in more talent with Gar/Pax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom