Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They minus well sign Van Horn and Kittles too. Relive the Nets championship runs. :pimp:

Last edited:
Rose brother is an idiot and if Rose feels like that then he's an idiot too...I mean he couldn't get a basic SAT score so I don't put much past him

Really? Because this team as constructed is capable of beating Miami. There's another player on this team who has the ability to create his own offense as well as facilitate others (you can't say Nate bc you can't play the two of them together). We have a capable back up for Jo.

Everything he said was 100% accurate. It's things that we as fans have been saying since last year. But because it came from his brother & not the brass all of sudden it's null in void.

We've signed dumb contract after dumb contract. We could've got OJ for slightly more than what we gave Kirk, but because that's Pax player he got a deal that he nowhere near deserved. Boozer, Rip, letting Asik get to FA, Nazr, Radmonovic bad decision after bad decision.

The FO deserves to be questioned and blasted.

What happened in March? We had a six game losing streak. You can post up the Feb numbers if you want to when he had his nice little run but it ended. We can argue back and forth. If Lin was so good, why didn't we pay him?

Our team really changed when we got rid of that moron Mike D'Antoni. So slurp Lin all you want, your idol is a fraud B

:rofl: U again, you're one bitter, salty individual. Even in the midst and from the start of the Linsanity run when he was carrying your bum *** Knicks squad u were needlessly and endlessly bashing him. Last time u saw him play was one full year ago, u think dude hasn't added anything to his game since then? U don't even watch Rockets games so shut your *** up. Still mad at how the Rockets stole that game from the Knicks at MGs back in December, huh? All that hating is bad for your health, might lead to cancer.

Last edited:
Rose brother is an idiot and if Rose feels like that then he's an idiot too...I mean he couldn't get a basic SAT score so I don't put much past him

Really? Because this team as constructed is capable of beating Miami. There's another player on this team who has the ability to create his own offense as well as facilitate others (you can't say Nate bc you can't play the two of them together). We have a capable back up for Jo.

Everything he said was 100% accurate. It's things that we as fans have been saying since last year. But because it came from his brother & not the brass all of sudden it's null in void.

We've signed dumb contract after dumb contract. We could've got OJ for slightly more than what we gave Kirk, but because that's Pax player he got a deal that he nowhere near deserved. Boozer, Rip, letting Asik get to FA, Nazr, Radmonovic bad decision after bad decision.

How many other teams can lose their best player, the league MVP and be a 5th place team and 9 games over .500? That same team produced 2 All Stars in his absence, and Nate Robinson has been pretty good too.

How many other teams can lose their best player, the league MVP and be a 5th place team and 9 games over .500? That same team produced 2 All Stars in his absence, and Nate Robinson has been pretty good too.

That's more a testament to Thibs coaching who both players credit to making them the players they are.

Lets be serious here.

That's more a testament to Thibs coaching who both players credit to making them the players they are.

Lets be serious here.

Deng has been very consistent with his production long before Thibs ever got there...Noah too

I'm not sure what you want from them...sounds like you want them to be in the top 3 without their best player, which isnt realistic...I'd say that they are doing very well right now

Last edited:
Let's be completely real here. Miami changed the game. By "putting better pieces around him" he means superstars. Everyone does.

Problem is Bron, Wade, Dwight, Harden, CP3 etc. don't grow on tress.

Deadspin be out here snitching on _'s man.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

EDIT:

LOL @ JR.

Last edited:

Lets be serious here.

Deng has been very consistent with his production long before Thibs ever got there...Noah too

I'm not sure what you want from them...sounds like you want them to be in the top 3 without their best player, which isnt realistic...I'd say that they are doing very well right now

No I want the same thing I've always wanted. My Front Office To Have Some Nuts.

I don't blame Rose. Look around the league man, every top contender has more than 1 superstar. Not some borderline All-Stars like Deng and Noah. But like Cake said, Bulls are cheap and superstars don't grow on trees man.

I don't blame Rose. Look around the league man, every top contender has more than 1 superstar. Not some borderline All-Stars like Deng and Noah. But like Cake said, Bulls are cheap and superstars don't grow on trees man.

I'm not up to date, but are the Bulls still owned by the Jerry's? I know Pax is the GM, but my question is moreso, Chicago is a major market, solid money, good sports town, weren't the late 90's a constant battle for dollars?

Wasn't Jerry and Phil, and Mike, etc always one 1 last ride deals? Year to year towards the end, and the lockout finally ended that.

Why?

Back then especially, that was a cash cow. THEE cash cow of all NBA cash cows. And now they have a chance to make it a similar big cash type team, why pinching pennies? Reinsdorf/Krause still at the bottom of this, or are they under new ownership and I'm stupid?

If Rose is 100%, I'd be disappointed if he didn't return this year. I mean, as we saw last year with himself and then Bosh - things can open up. They still are a top 4 team in the East and can give Miami trouble with their size. It's not like the Bulls are fighting for the 8th seed and have no parts.

If he's not fully ready to go physically and mentally, then take every precaution.

DEAD at JR :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Celtics walked away as winners in that Crawford deal... I like that move a lot for them.

Kenyon getting a shot with another team :smokin

When your chicago and your biggest move in free agency is signing Carlos Boozer you need to do better

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom