Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to turn this game off. Everyone missing layups and chucking threes.

is it me or is this gm boring? it's just guys jacking up 3s or open lane for a layup. i mean, they could put in a little effort on defense >D

there really isnt a freakish athlete (blake, iggy, josh smith) in this gm like in the previous, with amazing dunks that will make me want to watch

you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

i dont remember being this bored from this gm. i actually enjoyed the previous ones. maybe its just the rookie/soph class in this gm

Mixing the teams was a bad idea. They need to go back to the old format. At least in the old format, the sophs tried so they wouldn't suffer the embarrassment of losing to the rookies (and vice versa: rookies trying to embarrass sophs). Now, there's no incentive for either side.

Mixing the teams was a bad idea. They need to go back to the old format. At least in the old format, the sophs tried so they wouldn't suffer the embarrassment of losing to the rookies (and vice versa: rookies trying to embarrass sophs). Now, there's no incentive for either side.

I agree.

Also each player on the winners side takes 100K

Loser takes 0

Dudes gonna play hard as **** :lol:

Agreed

Or just put up a large sum of money.

Last edited:

Yup. This game is grade A++ trash. A glorified 3pt contest without the rack.

I see what I did 
nerd.gif

did not mean to 
laugh.gif

Jeff green, rondo and lee?
Dwight+Nash for Rondo, Bradley, Green, filler??

forgot Rondo is out for season, so they need Nash still 
laugh.gif

Dwight+filler for Rondo, Melo, Green, Bradley, Lee

would contracts match with Rondo and Green?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just the "NBA media" again pulling **** from their *** because they want someone to read their blog...

In no way does that trade make sense for LA.. At least that one Three Team MIN - LA - BK has some semblance of "Ok. I get it."

Story doesn't even once mention Steve Nash... Let's be honest... That's kind of telling of that story...

Not saying Lakers would have to trade Nash to Boston.. But how can you not recognize that they have a starting PG. And they are going to trade their center for a PG who just tore his ACL :lol:

Here's the extent to the story being true

Danny Ainge: Hey Mitch, would you trade Rondo for Dwight
Mitch: Why?
Danny Ainge: I don't know.. Just cause
Mitch: No

There is your "preliminary" talks

Last edited:
I wouldnt want Howard on the C's unless Rondo was there too. Wouldnt wanna give up Bradley either, he's the future.

D Howard dont wanna play in Boston though :lol: No stars do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom