Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kyrie_original.gif

He used to dribble the basketball with a plastic grocery bag covering it.

That explains his unreal handle...why didn't I think of that as a kid? Smh

So according to this "source": This Lakers - Celtics call happened over a month ago... Seems like a pretty big detail to miss

And still doesn't indicate whether the Lakers made the call, or the more likely Celtics making the call.

Back to the Kyrie show
Well Jerry Buss has been sick for awhile and them sources didn't release the info till now....

What are they trying to do.. Kill him :frown:

Am I the only one who think Faried has already reached his ceiling? I think he'll have a good NBA career, but I dont know how far he can really progress as far as skillsets go

He used to dribble the basketball with a plastic grocery bag covering it.

That explains his unreal handle...why didn't I think of that as a kid? Smh

wait what, what does that do?

never heard of that in my life :lol:

Am I the only one who think Faried has already reached his ceiling? I think he'll have a good NBA career, but I dont know how far he can really progress as far as skillsets go

if he can do what he does right now for his entire career, every team would want a guy like him on their team. Guy plays awesome.

been thinking this as hell, i dont see him getting any better than the way hes playing right now.

if he can do what he does right now for his entire career, every team would want a guy like him on their team. Guy plays awesome.

definitely, and theres nothing wrong with that. But I see him as an energy guy, most of those guys never develop into superstars, but can contribute on good teams for their careers. at the end of it all, I can see him in the HOF, because he's tried hard his whole career, and I respect the hell out of that.

And if not, I can see him developing into a Birdman type player in his later years who is putting in work on a contender. I like his game either way

Last edited:
Solarius you trying to stick everyone in the hall. :lol: :smh:

Uncle drew :smh:

:lol: at knight just throwing himself to try and block that :smh:

This is just the "NBA media" again pulling **** from their *** because they want someone to read their blog...

In no way does that trade make sense for LA.. At least that one Three Team MIN - LA - BK has some semblance of "Ok. I get it."

Story doesn't even once mention Steve Nash... Let's be honest... That's kind of telling of that story...

Not saying Lakers would have to trade Nash to Boston.. But how can you not recognize that they have a starting PG. And they are going to trade their center for a PG who just tore his ACL :lol:

Here's the extent to the story being true

Danny Ainge: Hey Mitch, would you trade Rondo for Dwight
Mitch: Why?
Danny Ainge: I don't know.. Just cause
Mitch: No

There is your "preliminary" talks

Thank you.

been thinking this as hell, i dont see him getting any better than the way hes playing right now.
Does he remind yall of a better rebounding Kenyon Martin???

but even K-Mart develop a little offensive game.... 

Rubio passing game is like J-Kidd in his prime
Rubio is gonna need to figure out that jumper of his...

While his court vision and passing is Kidd/Nash like, that also means he's over dribbling more often than not looking for open passing lanes, cutters, etc.

And the difference between Rubio and those other elite passers, is that once they over dribbled with the shot clock winding down, they were able to put up a good %age shot.

Rubio ain't at that level just yet, I hope he gets the rest of his offensive game soon though! 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom