Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched a dunk contest in years but Terrance Ross, James White, and Gerald Green?

This may be the best contest in 12 years.

I don't get it tho, they're playing on the same dunk "team"? How does that work?
12 years you wylin.

Desmond Mason vs. Jason Richardson >>>>>>

I still do not get what's this hype behind White. Where does everybody know this guy from? Yall all watching dunk contests in your spare time or something?

I haven't watched a dunk contest in years but Terrance Ross, James White, and Gerald Green?

This may be the best contest in 12 years.

I don't get it tho, they're playing on the same dunk "team"? How does that work?
12 years you wylin.

I still do not get what's this hype behind White. Where does everybody know this guy from? Yall all watching dunk contests in your spare time or something?
He's been in dunk contests since like 2000. Youtube him 
laugh.gif

the 2005 contest was pretty solid Josh Smith vs Amare 

Last edited:
12 years you wylin.

Clearly you reside under some type of rock.

it makes me 
laugh.gif
 and 
mean.gif
 to think that he lost the HS and college dunk contest 
roll.gif

On Sad Tayshaun Fan:
I believe Sad Tayshaun guy is a Kentucky native, and used to come to (probably still comes to) every Pistons/Pacers game in Indianapolis. I’ve seen him wear road, home, all-star, UK, and the elusive HIGH  SCHOOL  Prince jerseys.

I do not know his name, but sat near him at a game in 2007, and overheard him tell a story about how one time Tayshaun told him to go f*ck himself after he got too friendly at a game.

Seriously, that is dedication. This man is a tragic hero.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I can't imagine Tayshaun ever saying that.  
roll.gif

So, yall pretty much want to see James White do the same dunks that he usually does in every dunk contest AGAIN? :lol:

No lie, I want to see it again myself, but its just funny thinking about it.

12 years you wylin.

James White just happens to be the best one legged jumper/dunker I and most have ever seen. Between the legs, windmill, doubled clutched dunks from the free throw line, go check it out.

I'm not "wylin" sir.

So, yall pretty much want to see James White do the same dunks that he usually does in every dunk contest AGAIN?
laugh.gif

I was gonna try to make some snarky comment about you wanting to see Wroten in it or something.......... but I agree with what you said 
laugh.gif

Really hope he brings out some new dunks. The D League dunk contest he did 4 years ago was pretty nice

Hell I don't think I've even seen him go between the legs from the FT line in at least 4-5 years now

Last edited by a moderator:
So, yall pretty much want to see James White do the same dunks that he usually does in every dunk contest AGAIN? :lol:

Now that you put it that way :\ ...

Why'd you have to kill my hype man :lol:

On Sad Tayshaun Fan:

I believe Sad Tayshaun guy is a Kentucky native, and used to come to (probably still comes to) every Pistons/Pacers game in Indianapolis. I’ve seen him wear road, home, all-star, UK, and the elusive HIGH
 SCHOOL
 Prince jerseys.

I do not know his name, but sat near him at a game in 2007, and overheard him tell a story about how one time Tayshaun told him to go f*ck himself after he got too friendly at a game.

Seriously, that is dedication. This man is a tragic hero.

:lol:
:rofl: I can't imagine Tayshaun ever saying that.  :rofl:

nah no way dude said that. I've known him for years. He doesn't even cuss forreal loll.

I just hope Flight White goes between the legs from the FT line, IT WILL BE A WRAP
smokin.gif
Thats the dunk he lost on in the college dunk contest 
ohwell.gif
I think hell be well prepped this the big stage. Who knows im sure hes got others up his sleeve i wouldnt doubt him if i was yall saw some stuff he did in the summer league no cameras no reporters im just saying
nerd.gif
Naw I am far from a doubter... just scared he's gonna lose his 3rd straight american televised dunk contest 
ohwell.gif

Maybe if he focused a little less on the FT dunks and a little more on the closer, more technical dunks, that could help?? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom