Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything has to be better than Blake jumping over the hood of a car and the NBA rigging it for him to win

Derozan's dunks that year were straight beautiful. But he didn't try the WWE tactics so in the moment they didn't feel as "epic" as the others. Getting disgusted thinking about it tbh

They dont even have stars in the dunk contest anymore. Shouldn't even be called Allstar weekend anymore.

So? Look at the guys in it. They're better than most of the stars in the league at dunking. If you only care about stars then watch the all star game

This is pretty funny...and not surprising.

From Jordan Crawford's interview w. Dan LeBatard:

On Kobe Bryant’s noises: “When I first played with Kobe — they call him the Black Mamba — but then he was doing like a little snake sound when he wanted the ball. It was crazy. It was crazy. It’s like tsssss, tsssss. Like fishing. Tsssss, tssss. He do that. Everybody tells you he’s gonna do it before you play him — like, ‘Wait till you hear him do this.’ And then he [does] it, and it’s like, what? He’s really a mamba. It sounds like some kind of snake.”

Link

:lol:

So? Look at the guys in it. They're better than most of the stars in the league at dunking. If you only care about stars then watch the all star game
wait, I thought it was Allstar weekend though? For the allstars, not the guys who have had 16 total minutes played all season..

I see you blake haters
nthat.gif
I don't blame him for that. That's the NBA using him as a prop to sell Kia's.

At least he did the contest. Unlike a certain someone...

Last edited:
I got a laugh out of this too.
On the percentage of classes he attended at Xavier:  “If it’s cold, the percentage was low. And then if it’s after a good win, it’s easy to go to class. So I kind of switched it up, depending on what’s going on.”

Last edited:
wait, I thought it was Allstar weekend though? For the allstars, not the guys who have had 16 total minutes played all season..

you dont think they ask those guys? They've been trying to get Lebron to do it for years. Most of those "stars" dont want to participate

On Kobe Bryant’s noises: “When I first played with Kobe — they call him the Black Mamba — but then he was doing like a little snake sound when he wanted the ball. It was crazy. It was crazy. It’s like tsssss, tsssss. Like fishing. Tsssss, tssss. He do that. Everybody tells you he’s gonna do it before you play him — like, ‘Wait till you hear him do this.’ And then he [does] it, and it’s like, what? He’s really a mamba. It sounds like some kind of snake.”

Link

just like McCoy's "shady" when he shakes you on the field :lol:

Link

lol WHAT? One of my boys played prep with Shady, I gotta ask him about that **** lol

Link

lol WHAT? One of my boys played prep with Shady, I gotta ask him about that **** lol

sorry i meant his last name

http://deadspin.com/5947863/lesean-mccoy-used-to-say-his-last-name-while-juking-people-in-practice

Link

sorry i meant his last name

http://deadspin.com/5947863/lesean-mccoy-used-to-say-his-last-name-while-juking-people-in-practice

either way thats hilarious

On Sad Tayshaun Fan:
I believe Sad Tayshaun guy is a Kentucky native, and used to come to (probably still comes to) every Pistons/Pacers game in Indianapolis. I’ve seen him wear road, home, all-star, UK, and the elusive HIGH  SCHOOL  Prince jerseys.

I do not know his name, but sat near him at a game in 2007, and overheard him tell a story about how one time Tayshaun told him to go f*ck himself after he got too friendly at a game.

Seriously, that is dedication. This man is a tragic hero.
laugh.gif

Source: #Cavs prepared to offer Oden a 2 year deal with a team option for a third year after trade deadline

The Cavs are expected to offer free agent center Greg Oden a two-year contract with a team option for a third year after the Feb. 21 trade deadline passes, a league source said.

The Cavs have about $4 million in cap space, which they are preserving now for potential trades. Teams around the league don't want to sign Oden until after the trade deadline.

Oden has visited with the Boston Celtics and could meet again with the Cavs in the coming weeks, his agent said Friday.

Oden is living nearby in Columbus. His agent, Mike Conley Sr., said last week Oden has been to see the Cavs a couple of times already, but was evasive when pressed as to what capacity.

“Greg has been up there (to Cleveland) before and
@JasonLloydABJ

All things considered, it's worth a gamble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom