Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq did play hurt. Multiple times. But of course Laker fans focus on the toe thing. :rolleyes
if I may stick to the subject, Shaq was the one that decided to rehab "on company time" when Dwight has been recovering all season on the court when he wasn't even supposed to be playing. So yea, he's full of ****

*AYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEE*

*whistle*
laugh.gif
. I said it earlier in the season Paul Pierce really is the glue that is holding this team together. Its become even more apparent now that Rondo is out.

Kinda crazy how the celtics offense is looking good w/o rondo...really wasn't expecting them to thrive like this..thought the struggles would continue

if I may stick to the subject, Shaq was the one that decided to rehab "on company time" when Dwight has been recovering all season on the court when he wasn't even supposed to be playing. So yea, he's full of ****

:rolleyes

You realized he played hurt on toe when they locked up the three peat right?

We're pathetic man.
Did you guys see Jamison's running tear drop shot? Did you see how bad it air-balled? :smh: :lol: :x

Horrible offense.
Worse defense.

D'Antoni HAS no system running tonight. There is no strategy.
It's basically every man for themselves out there, with no coaching.

Embarrassing man.

:smh:

:rolleyes

You realized he played hurt on toe when they locked up the three peat right?

what does that have to do with intentionally waiting until training camp to get surgery and then turning around and telling Dwight to man up? a guy who's played hurt the whole season. that's the subject here. if you don't see the hypocrisy in that I don't know what to tell you

Last edited:
This whole Dwight Howard playing injured is bs. Putting that Dwight is a clown aside for now what he's said regarding this matter is completely right.

I feel LAL fans have been spoiled with Kobe constantly playing through injuries the past 7 years all the damn time. It's kinda deluded yall. Playing through injury is only necessary when they're for the important games. Unfortunately for the Lakers now the damn next 30+ games or so are the important must win games and that aint even counting if they make the playoffs. You can't reasonably expect dude to play these kind of injuries and play good and then produce in the playoffs. Like he said Kobe don't really care about dude nor is he focusing on his future neither does anybody else saying he should play the rest of the season through all these injuries. Even when Shaq played through injuries it was for the important games.
I did say eventually. The past Knicks were Mets status but not the past few years. In losing efforts when it mattered we're getting cheers instead of boos.
A Nets team I see NYC/BK going really crazy for would involve Dwight, OJ, J Smoove, Deron, and few others (I'd ditch JJ). This current team is boring and got a lot of bums I don't like on it. Deron needs to be healthy and playing in top 5 pg form though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom