Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so hollins is going to become the scapegoat now

what is "hawks of the west"?

We all know what happens to the Spurs when they wind up with best record. Nothing new to me....
And we all see whats happening to the Lakers right now.

What does that have to do with the best record in the league, you slow?!?!
Every time I see you post in here you have some snide comment about the Spurs, worry about your own team and their misfortune.

See, at least there is one Spurs fan that understands something other than cheering the teams name.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/SCSnare/duncan-kisses.gif[/quote]:rollin

[quote="Do Be Doo, post: 17169138"][IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/256676/[/quote]For real. Bonner and Steph need to be there.

i'm starting to drink the "dwight howard is leaving LA" kool aid

houston has money, less media scrutiny, and young talent (they'd have to dump asik on someone, which shouldn't be a problem.) he'd have hakeem in his backyard (if he decided he wanted to get better) along with mchale. he wouldn't have to deal with Kobe

maybe just a sip of the kool aid

houston has money, less media scrutiny, and young talent (they'd have to dump asik on someone, which shouldn't be a problem.) he'd have hakeem in his backyard (if he decided he wanted to get better) along with mchale. he wouldn't have to deal with Kobe

Houston still can't pay him the most, and that's the issue at hand.

My boy Chase probably should have been given another chance in the dunk contest. If he wasn't hurt

Last edited by a moderator:

You think that team would be a contender?

Chris Paul and Wade trying to do their best not to laugh at the Westbrook slander :lol: :lol:

:lol: Chris was okay. Wade was trying to focus on something else.

Lillard winning MVP.

Chris Paul was looking like this

James Harden is legit. he's already the best or second best SG in the league. chandler parsons is a solid role player.
the rockets would have to dump Lin on someone, or pray he turns the corner.

but a core of Harden/Howard/Parsons would be young and very good.

James Harden is legit. he's already the best or second best SG in the league. chandler parsons is a solid role player.
the rockets would have to dump Lin on someone, or pray he turns the corner.

but a core of Harden/Howard/Parsons would be young and very good.

I'd be down to take asik back... Yes. i would.

Dwight's toughness is being severely underrated. Is he not playing with a bad back? He can barely feel his legs, you can visibly see how different he is and he's still out there putting up his normal stats. He's a mental ****** - FOR SURE but he's gutting it out. He's not chasing the record books and playing every single meaningless game like Kobe (if it wasn't for Germany, homies knees would be dust) but he could've called it a season a while back and waited til he was 100%

Don't act like he's 95% and milking an injury. He was probably at 80% before partially tearing a muscle in his shoulder. :rolleyes

Dwight was trynna sit out n avoid that verbal abuse from kg. And to dude who asked about mateen, he was a god to the whole state of mi. everybody in detroit had a mateen cleaves jersey, it was too much pressure from us. We expected him to b the next big star

Anybody think a 3-way trade between Houston sending Asik and others to LA, Granger to Houston, and Dwight to Indiana would work? :nerd: Just a brainstorm....didn't think about it all the way through.

Anybody think a 3-way trade between Houston sending Asik and others to LA, Granger to Houston, and Dwight to Indiana would work? :nerd: Just a brainstorm....didn't think about it all the way through.

Why would Houston want Granger though?

They aren't trading Dwight before the season ends. They will try to use that extra year as leverage.

Why would Houston want Granger though?

Harden can benefit with another scorer of course. I'm not saying this trade is the only way, but I definitely feel like Houston can make a significant jump by making a smart move by the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom