Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Houston want Granger though?

Harden can benefit with another scorer of course. I'm not saying this trade is the only way, but I definitely feel like Houston can make a significant jump by making a smart move by the deadline.

If he can't take the pressure in LA why in the world would he want to go to NY? Media already starting to turn on deron and they are going to make the playoffs.
I don't think he's gonna leave cuz he can't take media pressure I think he'll leave cuz the team isn't good enough and he doesn't really care for the coach and his teammate(s).

The way Deron playing more likelihood Dwight is undoubtedly the man in BK which is one of things he wants (along with mainly winning) even if he doesn't admit it.

Besides, eventually the Nets will be treated like the Mets and the Mets get flamed but they've gotten use to it.

Anybody think a 3-way trade between Houston sending Asik and others to LA, Granger to Houston, and Dwight to Indiana would work? :nerd: Just a brainstorm....didn't think about it all the way through.

I'm glad you mentioned this part, cause :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think he's gonna leave cuz he can't take media pressure I think he'll leave cuz the team isn't good enough and he doesn't really care for the coach and his teammate(s).

The way Deron playing more likelihood Dwight is undoubtedly the man in BK which is one of things he wants (along with mainly winning) even if he doesn't admit it.

Besides, eventually the Nets will be treated like the Mets and the Mets get flamed but they've gotten use to it.

Knicks would have to win at least a little before the Nets become the Mets. Right now the Knicks are the Mets and the Nets are something else entirely.

Last edited:
Go to a game at MSG and tell me the knicks are the mets right now. Mets can't even sell tickets and they even have money problems

The lakers free throw shooting has been horrendous.

When the mets ran new York. (and they did for a while) they had a stupid amount of star power. I'm not seeing that on the nets.

Last edited:
Go to a game at MSG and tell me the knicks are the mets right now. Mets can't even sell tickets and they even have money problems

The lakers free throw shooting has been horrendous.

I'm just kidding. I've been to games at MSG. To be fair Citi Field is dope and the Yankees can't sell tickets either, but that's beside the point.

When you look at team success though, the Knicks and Mets have lots in common.

Also Mets lost all their money from investing with Madoff. But James Dolan might still be a worse owner.

Last edited:
Yeah they do.

I just can't imagine the city going nuts over deron, Dwight, and joe Johnson. Even if they are winning. The championship mets were rock stars

They don't even have Dwight and I'm including him hah

Last edited:
Good to see such a collective effort from the Cs.
nthat.gif

Nice first half...Kobe totally should have gotten that 5 second violation, but props on an extremely difficult shot anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom