Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BCjLRiMCAAEa9jW.png

why isnt DJ Kennedy on an NBA roster? He averaged 6 points and 3.5 rebounds last year for Cleveland as a rookie. He could definitely contribute off of somebodies bench

Wow kobe needs to suck it up. Dwight out there bad back and all.

kobe gets 100% of the blame for not paying threw his elbow injury,

Last edited:
Shaq absolutely played hurt. He paced himself, took time off, but he was always ready when it was time.

lol at dantoni playing injured Dwight in a blowout with a back to back tomorrow :lol:

new dantoni gif :smokin

Last edited:
a lakers fan with a sox hat on? and you got Michael Cera to his left all depressed

a confused individual right there :smh:

Last edited:
Appreciate it DSquare.
laugh.gif

Game gives me flashbacks to Game 6. Wish we would play like this all the time, and not only when we know we're in deep ****.

what does that have to do with intentionally waiting until training camp to get surgery and then turning around and telling Dwight to man up? a guy who's played hurt the whole season. that's the subject here. if you don't see the hypocrisy in that I don't know what to tell you

You're original post stated he was full of **** talking about playing hurt.

Shaq played hurt and even wrapped up the three peat playing on an injury that eventually ended his career.

I fail to see how the "hurt on company time" thing has credence here, because Shaq did man up numerous times throughout his career. Part of the reason he waited so long on the surgery was because he had to decide which one to get and which doc to go to.

I don't however agree with what he's saying about Dwight. Nobody knows how much pain Dwight is going through. I still think he's no where near 100% from the back surgery. A 100% Dwight is still top 3.

But your insinuations that Shaq didn't play hurt are false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom