Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Hollinger! :pimp:

LL

ummmmm.. this is getting absurd now.. did lamb do something to scott brooks wife or something?!

it's games like these where he should be getting some good minutes so we can see what we have in him (and he has been playing well in the d league).. and thus potentially making martin and his 13 mill expiring contract a big trade chip

That boy harden was ice cold tonight, definitely on his way to becoming a superstar in this league someday

only wish he showed up in the finals like he did tonight
Was he even available tonight? Yea, tonight was EXTENSIVE garbage time, the whole 4th. I wonder if the 66ers are on the road right now, because otherwise there would have been no excuse to not have him called back and available for tonight. Tulsa is just over an hr from OKC. Reggie Jackson played an excellent game tonight though, and even Thabeet did work again. Maynor is still balls.

But yea, nobody seems to know why Lamb can't get minutes, just assumptions. Liggins plays O.D hard so maybe Lamb doesn't match that in practice, or again the sleepy disinterested eyes could be a factor. Plus he is injured right now, back spasms
Wasn't Lamb going ham in the d-league recently?

Wasn't BHZ trying to convince everyone that memphis won that trade? What happened?

laugh.gif
 In his defense, I believe he said we should wait until they play some games until you can judge a trade.

Yeah San Antone are built to last and if they pull off that trade for Big AL I might need to pop another molly. WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :wow:

Last edited:
roll.gif
Dead at those 3 consecutive airballs by Teletubbies or whatever his name is. God we have scrubs like him in the league, but a lot more talented guys can't even get on a roster. 
mean.gif

Great. Looks like Dirk is never shaving ever again in his life.

:lol:

Sad for the man though, Dallas needs to make some major moves in the offseason or else his HOF career ends in mediocrity.

Also on the subject of Lamb, this dude Brooks is just going to let him waste away in the D league. He's one of those guys that just doesn't know how to develop talent/make adjustments to his system.
Like are they planning on sticking with Martin? Why not develop the rookie on your squad who could be a better version of him?

damn. They make it look so effortless. I'm waiting for the full court pass from wade to lebron dunking it. I want to see if its possible. Timing has to be perfect.

why isn't Bill Walker playing basketball this year?
Didn't he tear his ACL again last season??

laugh.gif
 I'll never forget when we played him and OJ Mayo's AAU squad in Vegas.... My boy got yambed on soooooo bad by Walker 
laugh.gif

Didn't he tear his ACL again last season??

:lol:  I'll never forget when we played him and OJ Mayo's AAU squad in Vegas.... My boy got yambed on soooooo bad by Walker 
laugh.gif

Man I remember watching them in HS thinking they were going to take over the league together. Bill was such a man child, his bounce back then was silly, I thought he might be a better pro than OJ

Wizards are 8-7 since Wall came back and 9-7 in their last 16.

Had an interesting discussion w/ a Knicks fan last night. Dude said they are "boring" their ways to wins. Whatever that means.

It's funny to me. Wizards lose...it's the same ol' Wizards. Wizards win, the other team is playing down to their level. No one can give credit when credit is due. Not a lot of people have noticed, but they've been playing good basketball since early January. Hopefully they can keep it up.

*Not sure where the ranking is now, but as of Feb 1, I believe the wizards (since Wall's return) were 4th in the NBA in total defense. On the season, they're ranked 8th.

I don't see how yesterday's game was boring

And you forgot 8-1 at home recently.

But they aren't gonna get any respect until midway point next year. I'm curious to see how they do. I like wall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom