Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Rubios vision and sleeky passing is just absurd. I know many of y'all don't watch soccer but the some of you who do, he plays like Xavi but with a basketball. Needs to improve his offensive arsenal tho.

Yea if Rubio works on his jumper and his on ball D, man listen.

They need to surround him with some real talent though, injuries for Min are disgusting.

Just realized that in the past three years Dwyane Wade's scoring average has gone down roughly 10 points per game.

So we're gonna act like Bron and Bosh didn't jump on the squad...

Nah, hes declining. if you dont think that then well idk

He's avg 22 a game and shooting 50 percent from the field :lol: . Y'all really hate on Wade just to hate

Yeah I dont get this, I hate Wade, I hate the Heat in general, but he is definitely playing damn good basketball this year. If you're second option is giving you numbers like that, then how can you really complain?

Good effort by them boys out there tonight. Too bad we couldnt get the win but Harden was out there eatin.

36 points on 16 shot attempts, 12 boards and 7 assists
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Proving to everyone that hes on his way to being a superstar.

Ricky Rubio you have impressed me. Anyone have some legit information regarding the Al Jefferson move?

That boy harden was ice cold tonight, definitely on his way to becoming a superstar in this league someday

He's avg 22 a game and shooting 50 percent from the field :lol: . Y'all really hate on Wade just to hate

it isn't hate. It's about propping up the chosen one and making it seem he still doesn't have a good team

Last edited:
:rofl:

There where a few questionable calls tho that shoulda put Harden on the line.

All them charges:smh:

As well as Haslem... Rockets were within striking distance but wasted so many opportunities :smh:. They were down by three twice and both times James Anderson took it in and got whistled for the charge -__-. Lin was in the corner open for a three on a fastbreak, and Harden shoulda gotten the ball.

Next game is huge, tho. Only 1 gm ahead of Portland and they own the tiebreaker thus far.

it isn't hate. It's about propping up the chosen one and making it seem he still doesn't have a good team

Huh??????????????? Wade's production has been steady and jumped the past couple games, but have you seen how he looks during a lot of these games?He's looked physically out of it more often than not. And don't let him have a bad shooting night or let the game gets physical, where he's pump fake, pump fake, "Where's the whistle? Lebron, help! :wow:"

Wade doesnt have the same speed, quickness or explosion he once had but keep in mind he also came off knee surgery in the offseason. It was estimated he wasnt going to be at full strength until after the All Star break. He looked terrible in the postseason last year but has picked it up recently. Part that suprises me most is he's hesitating too much on everything, looks like hes not as confident in his game, unlike when he was Flash.

Huh??????????????? Wade's production has been steady and jumped the past couple games, but have you seen how he looks during a lot of these games?He's looked physically out of it more often than not. And don't let him have a bad shooting night or let the game gets physical, where he's pump fake, pump fake, "Where's the whistle? Lebron, help! :wow:"

you talking about the guy who had 31 points and 8 assists on 50% shooting tonight?

Yea if Rubio works on his jumper and his on ball D, man listen.

They need to surround him with some real talent though, injuries for Min are disgusting.
He needs to get out of Minni... Send him to a big market please!

But is there a better #2 option than this "declining" version of wade? I'd say the heat still have it pretty good :lol:

I honestly think he picks and chooses when he wants to play way more than him declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom