Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh??????????????? Wade's production has been steady and jumped the past couple games, but have you seen how he looks during a lot of these games?He's looked physically out of it more often than not. And don't let him have a bad shooting night or let the game gets physical, where he's pump fake, pump fake, "Where's the whistle? Lebron, help! :wow:"

But is there a better #2 option than this "declining" version of wade? I'd say the heat still have it pretty good :lol:

I honestly think he picks and chooses when he wants to play way more than him declining

Well yea can't argue with that :lol: It's just been so noticeable from the end of last season

He needs to get out of Minni... Send him to a big market please!
Seattle!
If they get the Kings, that'd be a good spot for him too

NY, Miami, Boston 
eek.gif
 all those spots would be perfect for him

Yeah, Rubio is staying in Minny for atleast another 7 years - don't bother with the big market trash

The Spurs are definitely a machine right now. No matter who is in or out if the line up, they keep rolling. I'm impressed...for now.

ummmmm.. this is getting absurd now.. did lamb do something to scott brooks wife or something?!

it's games like these where he should be getting some good minutes so we can see what we have in him (and he has been playing well in the d league).. and thus potentially making martin and his 13 mill expiring contract a big trade chip
That boy harden was ice cold tonight, definitely on his way to becoming a superstar in this league someday
only wish he showed up in the finals like he did tonight

ummmmm.. this is getting absurd now.. did lamb do something to scott brooks wife or something?!

it's games like these where he should be getting some good minutes so we can see what we have in him (and he has been playing well in the d league).. and thus potentially making martin and his 13 mill expiring contract a big trade chip

That boy harden was ice cold tonight, definitely on his way to becoming a superstar in this league someday

only wish he showed up in the finals like he did tonight
Was he even available tonight? Yea, tonight was EXTENSIVE garbage time, the whole 4th. I wonder if the 66ers are on the road right now, because otherwise there would have been no excuse to not have him called back and available for tonight. Tulsa is just over an hr from OKC. Reggie Jackson played an excellent game tonight though, and even Thabeet did work again. Maynor is still balls.

But yea, nobody seems to know why Lamb can't get minutes, just assumptions. Liggins plays O.D hard so maybe Lamb doesn't match that in practice, or again the sleepy disinterested eyes could be a factor. Plus he is injured right now, back spasms

His parents were in the stands, for the first time ever too :smh:

RT @espn_macmahon: Get used to Dirk with a beard. He's one of several Mavs who have vowed not to shave until they get back to .500.

Was he even available tonight? Yea, tonight was EXTENSIVE garbage time, the whole 4th. I wonder if the 66ers are on the road right now, because otherwise there would have been no excuse to not have him called back and available for tonight. Tulsa is just over an hr from OKC. Reggie Jackson played an excellent game tonight though, and even Thabeet did work again. Maynor is still balls.

But yea, nobody seems to know why Lamb can't get minutes, just assumptions. Liggins plays O.D hard so maybe Lamb doesn't match that in practice, or again the sleepy disinterested eyes could be a factor. Plus he is injured right now, back spasms
i like liggins and all.. but the reality is that we need to develop someone off the bench who can be that impact scorer

like you said, maynor is playing like crap.. and really if we get any decent offer for him, we should trade him.. still trying figure out how he all of a sudden forgot how to shoot

love what liggins brings to the table, problem is that he is a very limited player.. and doesn't fill that role that lamb potentially could

i just dont get what PJ3 is doing right that lamb isnt to at least be getting some mins.. hell in their dleague games, lamb seems to be playing better than PJ3.. i just dont get it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom