Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I saw someone say Lebronze is a better/more efficient scorer than Jordan?

:smh:

I mean, we'll even leave Wizards Jordan in there... his career field goal percentage is 49.7%. He averaged 30.1 points per game.

Lebronze got 48.7% career... on 27.6 points per game. Only averaged 30 or more in 2 years (let alone a 15 year career).

Oh yeah, and for those who are going to say that Lebronze doesn't need to score to be better... he's only averaging about 1.5 more assists per game and only 1 more rebound per game over his career than Jordan (again, counting Wizards years).

Don't know how that makes Jordan a less efficient scorer. Not even going to bring up different era stuff or whatever... because you don't need to.

(This is all just quick regular season stuff, too... don't even need to do playoffs.)

:nerd:

Rockets and Warriors defense right now

I watched 5 minutes of the Hawks game to see the jersies, then they started being the Hawks and I had to change it.

Warriors are shooting near 60%, but it doesn't matter because the Rockets have hit 14 three's and have 77 points at half :rofl:

I flip on Lakers-Nets for 2 seconds, just in time to see Kobe abusin them. :smh: :lol:

11 years later and he still stealin on them.

I'm late but did anybody see that attempted flop by Reggie Evans near the beginning of the game? He looked like a dying Streets of Rage character, but when he realized they didn't blow the whistle, he just kept running down the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom