Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude, Earl, gave up about half a head to Brook on the block. So he pulls the chair on him, gets him off balanced for his shot, then picks and pops on the other end like it's easy.

Not too bad.

Last edited:
Eyeroll. Outside of NT the hate isn't that strong here in NY. Every Knick fan I know would root nets over lakers.

Most Knicks fans I know hate the nets and openly root against them. They are in the same division.

No idea how you can make a bold statement about EVERY Knicks fan. How many knicks fans you know? How is that an NT thing?

Last edited:
What's hannenin with the Lakers/Nets game? Watchin the Rockets right now, just broke their franchise record with 18 made threes.

Most Knicks fans I know hate the nets and openly root against them. They are in the same division.

Maybe it depends where in NY you live. I went to HS in BK so I know a lot of people checking out Barclay's even though theyre dyed-in-the-wool Knick fans.

Plus it's the lakers, come on. No Knicks fans are cheering all out for the lakers.

Kobe drove down the lane and rose up on them. Shades of Frobe.

The Nets are living and dying by these midrange jumpers...turning the ball over left and right.

Lakers just making clutch plays in a tight game.

Im in queens so its probably different

I want the division. The lakers are irrelevant to me. I don't think about them except to laugh about dantoni

I don't see anything wrong about going to Barclays. I'm def checking out when I can.

Plus it's the lakers, come on. No Knicks fans are cheering all out for the lakers.

I see you in principle. But this is special circumstances.

The Nets and Knicks have never been good at the same time before, so them losing is always a plus.

And I want this Laker sideshow in the playoffs tbdh. :lol:

Last edited:
trading bynum for earl clark worked out pretty well for us. sucks that we had to take on dwights salary though 

damn nets 
laugh.gif

All these injuries and we still got the W.

Big win for us going into Boston.
Kobe and Clark took over in the 4th.

:pimp:

Good game Nets fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom