Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching the  98 ASG on youtube... Shawn Kemp was such a ball hog 
laugh.gif

[COLOR=#red]Mavericks' Chris Kaman: Why David Stern 'hates the Spurs'[/COLOR]

On fans following players more than they follow a specific team.

“One exception to that is the Spurs. They understand what they have. That’s why David Stern hates the Spurs. I probably shouldn’t say that but he doesn’t like when the Spurs are in the finals because the ratings go down. People say that all the time. I don’t know how true it is but you hear stories all about that is that the ratings are down. Their basketball is the purest basketball you’re going to find, in my opinion, in the NBA, just watching them play. They play a nice pace game. They’re defense is solid. Their plays are solid. They get all their guys involved. That’s why when he sat them guys against the Heat and sent them home, they still almost won that game.”

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...ris-kaman-why-david-stern-hates-the-spurs.ece

Last edited:
No shots but nobody outside of San Antonio likes or cares about the spurs, first class organization tho

No shots but nobody outside of San Antonio likes or cares about the spurs, first class organization tho
Actually thats not true. I work the Sixers and last week there was a HUGE turn out for the spurs. So get your facts correct before you make a statement like that homeboy 
happy.gif

Last edited:
:lol: Who hurt you?
J.R. hurt me...  He hurt me by shooting 40% as a chucker while playing "above average defense."

I did like that NYTimes article about his tattoos though.

And he made a great case for himself with that performance last night, for sure.

35m, 9 points, 3-16 shooting.  He's like the new Nate Robinson for Knicks fans except crazy in a different way.  And I don't think he's quite as stupid as Nate was.

Who made you like this? :lol:

This ain't about JR for all-star. This is about the "crime against sport" of him maybe making the team. :lol:

Who made you run to your backup?

It gets better.

Actually thats not true. I work the Sixers and last week there was a HUGE turn out for the spurs. So get your facts correct before you make a statement like that homeboy 
happy.gif

Truth Bombs.

International talent

Parker Diaw Nando - France
Manu - Argentina
Mills and Baynes - Australia

Stern has the perfect team to market to the world. All the blame goes to him. :smh:

Last edited:
Truth Bombs.

International talent

Parker Diaw Nando - France
Manu - Argentina
Mills and Baynes - Australia

Cory Joseph, Bonner-Canadian

Edward-Brazil

Stern has the perfect team to market to the world. All the blame goes to him.
mean.gif
That game where Pop sat all his starters was 
nthat.gif

The line up of: 

Patty

Nando

Diaw

Splitter

Bonner 

was amazing 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Who hurt you?
J.R. hurt me...  He hurt me by shooting 40% as a chucker while playing "above average defense."

I did like that NYTimes article about his tattoos though.

And he made a great case for himself with that performance last night, for sure.

35m, 9 points, 3-16 shooting.  He's like the new Nate Robinson for Knicks fans except crazy in a different way.  And I don't think he's quite as stupid as Nate was.
Who made you like this?
laugh.gif

This ain't about JR for all-star. This is about the "crime against sport" of him maybe making the team.
laugh.gif

Who made you run to your backup?

It gets better.
yeah this dude sounding like a real diva with all that exaggeration

silly kid

Kaman trying to get that last minute trade to the Spurs done before the deadline. Dude lost his minutes to Elton Brand of all people. Kaman doesn't even sniff the 4th quarter anymore.

Kaman trying to get that last minute trade to the Spurs done before the deadline. Dude lost his minutes to Elton Brand of all people. Kaman doesn't even sniff the 4th quarter anymore.

That's because Kaman doesn't play D and on Offense doesn't have an X Button. It's going up whenever he touches it. Good shot or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom