Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team that plays the spurs looks like they are always out of position defensively. That tells you something about them.

laugh.gif
nthat.gif
Lebron 
roll.gif

Celts stay choking games.

Also from watching him this season, I've concluded that Brandon Jennings will never be a good PG.

My wishlist for the last shot:

- No contested fadeaway Paul Pierce 3s

- No Rondo jumpers

- No Rondo floaters from the foul line

- No throwing the ball out of bounds on the inbounds play

Probably a lot to ask.

I'm saying, how are they gonna spend half of the clock literally standing around doing nothing?

If I was a Celtics fan, I would have offed myself. Not just this year, but it's been a trend since like 2009 when they made it a habit to lose at home to sub-500 teams. This team just does not play to its potential. Biggest disappointment in the league right now not named the Lakers.

If I was a Celtics fan, I would have offed myself. Not just this year, but it's been a trend since like 2009 when they made it a habit to lose at home to sub-500 teams. This team just does not play to its potential. Biggest disappointment in the league right now not named the Lakers.

In past years, they've sort of taken games off to save for the playoffs. This season they just look old and out of sync. They can't score, they can't play reliable defense, nothing.

Last edited:
Grizz dominated for the 2nd straight game. New bench is really helping out a lot. Hopefully, they can keep it up.

So you can admit you were wrong for arresting somebody...but then charge them with resisting arrest?

Cuz that's basically what just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom