Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luols #s are inflated though playing an avg of 39 min/gm and add a drose injury, dude can try every game to pad those stats.

While his numbers don't back it up, JR has been playing his best basketball of his career as a Knick.

However, that isn't worth an All-Star selection so I'm not outraged at him not making it.

this all star game is gonna be boring. all these reserves are horrible. good for them but meh

laugh.gif
Who hurt you?
J.R. hurt me...  He hurt me by shooting 40% as a chucker while playing "above average defense."

I did like that NYTimes article about his tattoos though.

And he made a great case for himself with that performance last night, for sure.

35m, 9 points, 3-16 shooting.  He's like the new Nate Robinson for Knicks fans except crazy in a different way.  And I don't think he's quite as stupid as Nate was.

Last edited:
SA vs. Dallas tonight?  Who schedules these games for national TV 
laugh.gif
  Nobody wants to see the Mavs get slaughtered by SA.....again.

Not sure why people are bringing up true shooting %'s and efficiency numbers. This is an All-Star game not an MVP race. There's not a lot of meaning to a game where people just try to show off dunks and jog down the court. When the season resumes on the Tuesday after, no one's gonna remember who was even on the All-Star team

Not sure why people are bringing up true shooting %'s and efficiency numbers. This is an All-Star game not an MVP race. There's not a lot of meaning to a game where people just try to show off dunks and jog down the court. When the season resumes on the Tuesday after, no one's gonna remember who was even on the All-Star team
Well to be fair there are contract incentives associated with being an all-star, and obviously bragging rights, I think I'd care if I got snubbed like Brooke did, or I'd be pretty happy if I somehow snuck in on that Jamaal Magloire tip.

All Star Games can also be a pretty potent part of an HOF resume

Unpopular opinion coming...

I hate the "boring" players in the ASG.
laugh.gif
I just want to be entertained, see some dunks, flashy plays, etc. Tim Duncan is one of the top PF's of all time, but I hate seeing him in the ASG. Ya'll wanna see Brook in it? Does he deserve it, yes. Do I think he got snubbed? Hell yes. Do I wanna see him play in it? No. Dude is terrible to watch.
laugh.gif
Its like watching a caveman play.

If JR Smith and Crawford were in it.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

There should be an entertainment game. Throw Javale McGee in there, JR, Crawford, and every other lulz worthy/flashy player in there.

Unpopular opinion coming...

I hate the "boring" players in the ASG. :lol: I just want to be entertained, see some dunks, flashy plays, etc. Tim Duncan is one of the top PF's of all time, but I hate seeing him in the ASG. Ya'll wanna see Brook in it? Does he deserve it, yes. Do I think he got snubbed? Hell yes. Do I wanna see him play in it? No. Dude is terrible to watch. :lol: Its like watching a caveman play.

If JR Smith and Crawford were in it. :pimp: :lol:

There should be an entertainment game. Throw Javale McGee in there, JR, Crawford, and every other lulz worthy/flashy player in there.

That's not a bad idea. Make Isaiah responsible for player selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom