Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
The Lakers got the best season they could have asked for from Bynum, and sold high. Clear as day.
People are about to be FURIOUS with us.

I thought the Lakers got handed Dwight before Bynum's knees started acting up (again). Maybe its because I'm in LA and got to see Bynum's act up close for the last 7 years. So, healthy or not, I never have and still don't see him as a franchise cornerstone.

I'm not furious with the Lakers though. I am somewhat irritated, however, that other teams keep going out of their way to hand the Lakers star players for not much in return. I don't blame the Lakers for other teams being suckers.

Code:
I thought the Lakers got handed Dwight before Bynum's knees started acting up (again). Maybe its because I'm in LA and got to see Bynum's act up close for the last 7 years. So, healthy or not, I never have and still don't see him as a franchise cornerstone.
I'm not furious with the Lakers though. I am somewhat irritated, however, that other teams keep going out of their way to hand the Lakers star players for not much in return. I don't blame the Lakers for other teams being suckers.
55gute.png

Maybe someday somebody will start to give Mitch credit. Maybe after he's dead or something.

You mean people who aren't Laker fans, right? It seems to me we've been very open and generous about giving Mitch his due since the Pau deal.

Me saying the Lakers' get handed stars isn't an indication that Mitch doesn't deserve credit. Somebody is talking these other GMs and owners into making lame deals with the Lakers. Mitch seems to be that guy. More power to him.

Maybe someday somebody will start to give Mitch credit. Maybe after he's dead or something.

Listen, what ever Mitch is doing is working,( illuminati :nerd: ) more power to him for being a ******g genius. But the other 25 or so GMs :smh: :smh:

Not just you man, lot of people don't give Mitch credit. They just chalk it up to us being theives, or having spies, etc that give us players for nothing. No biggie. Mitch will get his due later on down the line when someone steps back and looks at his track record. He's been solid at everything, drafting, signings, and trades. Only a few deals he's really screwed up, the Kwame/Caron deal being one of them, and Phil was the one that pushed for that. Phil wanted more size, and didn't see the need for another wing type.

Not just you man, lot of people don't give Mitch credit. They just chalk it up to us being theives, or having spies, etc that give us players for nothing. No biggie. Mitch will get his due later on down the line when someone steps back and looks at his track record. He's been solid at everything, drafting, signings, and trades. Only a few deals he's really screwed up, the Kwame/Caron deal being one of them, and Phil was the one that pushed for that. Phil wanted more size, and didn't see the need for another wing type.

I think most of those people are being facetious. Trust me, I'm not remotely a Laker fan, but I can't be mad at them. Mitch could probably talk the baddest chicks panties off in seconds. In my head I imagine having the illest game

It's not just Mitch.

It's the allure of playing in LA.

I think it's 50/50. Most players that go through the Lakers are thrilled to go there.

Mitch plays a big part, but so does the city of Los Angeles.

Nba Fantasy League H2H
Draft Sunday Night
5 spots still remaining
PM your emails if interested so I can send the link
*****League not 4 da Weak Hearted******

Mitch is iffy signing players with the MLE (Vlad Radmanovic, Luke Walton, Steve Blake), but when he gets the chance he dumps them.

Last edited:
Mitch is iffy signing players with the MLE (Vlad Radmanovic, Luke Walton, Steve Blake), but when he gets the chance he dumps them.

Yeah, but he's done well flipping Ariza into Artest at the exact right time, getting Meeks and Jamison lined up before the trade, and pulling the trigger immediately after, and re-signing Fish (even if that was an easy call) , getting Hill and LO re-done when they were up, as well as Shannon. He also cuts them loose at the right time. :lol:

Walton wasn't really his fault, young kid already on the roster, Phil liked him, they had a ton of money and no players at the time. We all hated it, but at the time no way he could know he could get things turned around in 2 years. Vlad and Blake tho, yeah, he owes us for those.

It's a 20 team league got 15 already need 5 more***** send me your email
my body is ******g ready :nthat:

It's gonna be stupid at the draft everybody gonna be drunk by then after watching fball lol
That's the only way to do it. In all 6 of my fantasy football drafts I was hammered. Barely remember even drafting the last 2 teams that night

What makes it better most of the ppl in league have a lot of basketball knowledge the competition will be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom