Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is awesome 
laugh.gif

LeBron Ranks 1st At Small Forward, 3rd At Power Forward In GM Poll
Oct 22, 2012 1:29 PM EDT

LeBron James received 73.3% of the vote by general managers as the best small forward in the NBA.

James also received 16.7% of the vote at the power forward position to place third.

James is expected to play more at power forward this season as the Miami Heat feature 'position-less' basketball.

Via John Schuhmann

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...3rd_At_Power_Forward_In_GM_Poll#ixzz2AGEZcqah

Well damn

:lol:

Clowns gonna clown

really trying to discredit TIM DUNCAN All star selection.

How many FInals MVP does karl malone have???

Oh 0???

Wait didnt he play with a HOF PG john stockton and still couldnt get it done?

:rolleyes

Last edited:
This thread is awesome 
laugh.gif

What are you expecting win wise from Sac this year? I got a friend SWEARING to me it's 35+, I was sort of thinking 25-30.

I also think Tyreke is dealt this year, he agrees, you?
Win wise..... I still maintain the same expectations I had last year And I swear there is no way they could possibly be as bad as they were last year or the year before which was a win total of right around 27ish I think. Having said that I think as an optimistic Kings fan, an improvement to around 30-35 wins is reasonable. 

I think if this team clicks and abandons the every man for themselves offense mentality, then I think the team could conceivably miss the 8th seed by around 5 games or so.... which would actually be right around 35-37 wins, assuming 40-42 wins gets you in.

But knowing out luck we'll be right back to the 20-30 range 
laugh.gif

Cousins will probably go Malice at the Palace, Thomas Robinson's sister will die or something, Jimmer will commit adultery, the Kings will somehow relocate midseason, KJ gets assassinated, and Sacramento has a zombie virus out break and is quarantined and annexed from the rest of the country/world.

I think unless Tyreke balls out to at least the level he was playing at his rookie year, he has to get traded. Also, I think James Johnson, should he start, is going to be a nice addition and Marcus Thornton and Aaron Brooks as our first guys off the bench is gonna be amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cousins will probably go Malice at the Palace, Thomas Robinson's sister will die or something, Jimmer will commit adultery, the Kings will somehow relocate midseason, KJ gets assassinated, and Sacramento has a zombie virus out break and is quarantined and annexed from the rest of the country/world.

Sounds about right :lol:

See what you can do about making sure that zombie outbreak doesn't happen until after December 9. I have to take 2 trips to Sacramento before then for work and would prefer to make it back to LA without becoming one of the undead.

I don't think folks should discredit the Sixers they gonna make some noise in the east ppl forget they gave the Celtics a run for they money, jrue "everyday is a Holiday" is gonna cook, I really hope Bynum stays healthy they'll be even better...Pacers will be there again they almost had the Heat last yr they've improved a lot better ....Gerald Green oooooohhh.....If there's one team that can upset the Heat it's the Celtics it's gonna get crazy this yr....As for the West I really like the Nuggets George Karl will have em running Faired,Danillo,Mcgee,Ty Lawson Iggy wheewwww they scare me a lot...ppl overlooking em I swear and ofcourse the Grizzlies, Clippers lucked out last season the Grizz really had em...I'm already juiced up for the season 82 gm season is finally back :smokin

Thunder are beating the Mavs . OJ, I know JA and them love him now and are optimistic but I got money that by 27 games into the season you all won't anymore. He has made a few of them tonight (yet law of averages says it's a reason he's a sub 40% shooter for his career, and 37 on the preseason), but he takes terrible, contested, unnecessarily difficult shots. Brand isn't looking great though, he can't handle double teams nor even Serge's athleticism 1 on 1.

Just scored their first paint basket of the quarter with 1:18 remaining. Delonte is sucking too, needs to take his meds or something, keeps falling for no apparent reason.

James Harden still doesn't remember how to play basketball

61088_10151116221448995_1030815322_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have my doubts whether Eric Bledsoe can ever run a team competently, but at the very least he'll be a factor defensively.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom