Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who didn't see this coming though? Them ****** weren't on the best of terms before the trade. They weren't going to magically click overnight. He can't handle that spotlight he wants so bad. He better just go back home and play in Atlanta.

It aint that man. Its starts with your boy kb.

The problem with that team starts with him and ends with him.

Last edited:
Screen-shot-2011-08-31-at-9.28.54-AM.png

Dwight better take his talents to Houston or something. He'll be eatten alive with his clown act in NYC.

Last edited:
Something HUGE needs to happen to make me believe Dwight will resign with the Lakers......I think Houston is number one for him.

Have we already or are we going to wait on the speculations of Dwight as a FA?

OKC vs Warriors will be good :smokin

Perkins & Ibaka for Dwight. Who says no?

I'm saying no if I'm OKC, because it'd just be a rental til the end of the season. Get him to commit to signing and now I think about it a little longer before I hang up, but still I think I want Clark or at least Ebanks out of you too

Last edited:
Fact of life: if Antawn Jamison is on a perceived great team, they will fail in dramatic fashion. Since 1998.

Watching the lakers lose isn't even fun anymore. I legitimately feel bad for their organization and their fans.
frown.gif
Think about your Clippers bro. You put up with decades of sucking and you feel bad for a team that never has to rebuild and  just loaded up with 4 all stars?
It's different man. It's all about expectations. I've had SC and the Angels to fall back on throughout the years.

Take SC for example. I know what it feels like as a fan to go from the summit to close to the bottom in a short time.

Clippers havent given me much heartbreak. When you're dating a 4, don't be disappointed when her breath stinks, she can't get your **** erect and she cheats on you.

A 10 tho...

frown.gif
 I can see what you're saying, but I haven't really reached that point where I begin to feel sorry since I haven't lowered my expectations just yet. It feels like a temporary thing. Now if the Lakeshow comes up empty in summer 2014, then maybe I will. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Perkins & Ibaka for Dwight. Who says no?
why would okc want to do such a thing?

seriously like what advantage would that give okc?

they would be regressing imo

howard brings a lot less than many attribute to him although i think people are finally coming to their senses and seeing how much of a phony he is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom