Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ****. You would be correct. This is real life? People do this?

He has a mustache on his finger.

I'm speechless lol

Dwight is a ****. Man up and speak your mind. I would love to see the lakers force feed Dwight the ball just to watch the epic failure of it all.

I think JJ is hurt now again. Can the league allow us to switch our team with a d-league for a month or so, so we can get healthy? My gawd! :smh:

“We definitely want to beat the Bulls record and go 73-9, that’s definitely something that I want to do. Whoever is out there at the beginning of the season then we gotta get it. It’s as simple as that. We just have to go get it. (Host: So that Bulls record is something you’re thinking about?) No question. You try to snatch records before you leave this earth. You gotta try to do a lot of great things so it’s definitely a goal. With Dwight Howard, (Steve) Nash, Kobe (Bryant), myself, Pau (Gasol) and then (Antawn) Jamison and a lot of great additions it’s something that’s possible.”

Watching the lakers lose isn't even fun anymore. I legitimately feel bad for their organization and their fans. :frown:

Think about your Clippers bro. You put up with decades of sucking and you feel bad for a team that never has to rebuild and  just loaded up with 4 all stars?

It's different man. It's all about expectations. I've had SC and the Angels to fall back on throughout the years.

Take SC for example. I know what it feels like as a fan to go from the summit to close to the bottom in a short time.

Clippers havent given me much heartbreak. When you're dating a 4, don't be disappointed when her breath stinks, she can't get your **** erect and she cheats on you.

A 10 tho...

:frown:

“We definitely want to beat the Bulls record and go 73-9, that’s definitely something that I want to do. Whoever is out there at the beginning of the season then we gotta get it. It’s as simple as that. We just have to go get it. (Host: So that Bulls record is something you’re thinking about?) No question. You try to snatch records before you leave this earth. You gotta try to do a lot of great things so it’s definitely a goal. With Dwight Howard, (Steve) Nash, Kobe (Bryant), myself, Pau (Gasol) and then (Antawn) Jamison and a lot of great additions it’s something that’s possible.”

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhh ummmmm....about that. :x

Who didn't see this coming though? Them ****** weren't on the best of terms before the trade. They weren't going to magically click overnight. He can't handle that spotlight he wants so bad. He better just go back home and play in Atlanta.

The Hornets have been much better since Gordon has been back. Very competitive. They are a tough out for anybody right now.
Yea they are different team with him. If New Orleans can keep him and AD together and healthy + add some pieces they could be a playoff team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom