Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
hi-res-155947401_crop_exact.jpg

x391.jpg

4-1 record. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
why would okc want to do such a thing?
seriously like what advantage would that give okc?
they would be regressing imo

howard brings a lot less than many attribute to him although i think people are finally coming to their senses and seeing how much of a phony he is

Say the Lakers chuck in Clark as well.

I think Dwight would honestly play great with OKC. He is in such a venomous environment at the moment, playing with Russ & KD would take a major weight off of his shoulders. Hell, if I were OKC, I would chuck in Maynor plus a pick/fillers & try to get Nash as well haha.

This would never happen anyway, so no need to get your jimmies rustled :lol:

:lol: We trying to give away Maynor right now. Tried to send his *** to the D League but he declined. He has no value. If he could return to rookie season form sure, but since his rookie contract is up after this yr, it'd be a risk for a team to give him anything more than like a couple mil for 2-3 yrs each and let him prove he's healthy

This guy is such a clown
What a ******g vagina. 

And then this
In order to move forward and turn around their disappointing season, the Los Angeles Lakers attempted to let go of their past frustrations with a team meeting Wednesday.

Prior to the team's shootaround in preparation for the Lakers' game against the Memphis Grizzlies, coach Mike D'Antoni invited members of the team to air their grievances, according to a team source.

Several players spoke up, including Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant, the 17-year veterans who make up the Lakers' backcourt. Bryant asked Dwight Howard if he was bothered by playing alongside him, according to the Los Angeles Times, which first reported the meeting.

Bryant acknowledged he could be "hard to play with," according to the Times, and challenged Howard to speak up if he had a problem with it.

Howard was "despondent" and did not offer much of a reply to Bryant, according to a team source.

That was my celebration after making a big shot at pick up games in the gym. lol
i think my best pick up celebration was that Gilbert Arenas walk off :lol: launch a 3 from deep and headed to the water fountains before it even went in :pimp:

:lol: We trying to give away Maynor right now. Tried to send his *** to the D League but he declined. He has no value. If he could return to rookie season form sure, but since his rookie contract is up after this yr, it'd be a risk for a team to give him anything more than like a couple mil for 2-3 yrs each and let him prove he's healthy

Eric Maynor for Earl Watson and a second round pick.

How can a player decline getting sent to the D League? Do these teams have any power anymore?

Players with more than two years experience can decline being sent to the D-League.

Last edited:
Warrior OKC game is refreshing to watch.

Some actual good basketball teams. Playing Team Ball.
Having fun. Passing. Making shots. Drawing fouls. Being aggressive.

Very refreshing to see.

|I

How does Deandre Liggins crack the rotation but not Lamb or PJIII? I know Liggins is a decent defender but why not give the rookies with the higher ceiling some clock Brooks?

I type that just as he decides to play PJIII :lol:

Last edited:
How does Deandre Liggins crack the rotation but not Lamb or PJIII? I know Liggins is a decent defender but why not give the rookies with the higher ceiling some clock Brooks?

I type that just as he decides to play PJIII :lol:
Yea that lineup we just had in was risky (Jackson/Martin/Liggins/Jones 3/Collison), but Jackson showed why and how he made Maynor irrelevant even though he's clearly not a natural pg himself.

Lamb and Orton are back in Tulsa again. Lamb had 30,9,8 last night and Orton also had some crazy double with a bunch of blocks.

Perry is VERY athletic (he can touch 12'5) but when he's on the court, he's very unsure of himself and seems really like he is just trying to stay out of the way. If some trade is to be made at the deadline and I have to pick between the two, I think I'll let a team have Perry before Lamb

But I agree, I wonder what the deal is with Lamb. It has to have something to do with practice. Liggins has earned his minutes though. He is a great defender and overall energy/hustle guy.

And Collison has got to be close to a record for getting his shots blocked. He pump fakes first and defenders always bite, and still are able to land and block him. MI

KD down the middle :x

KD cussing everyone out for not getting him the ball :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom