Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottom half of the west, led by L.A., Portland, Houston, Minnesota, are really giving a chance for Dallas to get into the playoff party this year.

Dallas, just keeping playing well. :smokin

Wade struggles so much from midrange yet he always gets dudes to bite his pumps :lol: unbelievable. He's been doing it since his rookie year

Last edited:
Lakers getting blown out.... not surprised

put a fork in them, they are done this season

Watching the lakers lose isn't even fun anymore. I legitimately feel bad for their organization and their fans. :frown:

While everybody (Laker fans) praised the Nash trade, I strongly disagreed. I don't care what his past lifetime cred was, he's in the death of his career, he's running on fumes. Now dude is getting RAN this season, every guard in the NBA lickin there soles at the chance to roast his ankles.

I dont understand the struggle against the Hornets:smh:
Hornets been decent since Gordon returned and Austin mins decreased
It makes sense, but still.... Not happy with this game right now.
That finger nose thing gets me every time

I had a friend who did that and variants of it, when he did he meant and would say stuff like, "wettin' that *****! Wet that *****! Smell'dat!" and would do the 2 fingers things and sniff his fingers and say the same thing in celebration. Dude is an ******* :lol: I guarantee you it's something similarly obscene from Ja'Vale. The miming of eating soup thing is probably like, "let me eat" aka give me the ball or something.

Bayless actually looking like a Poor Man's Westbrook tonight. Came baseline and straight dunked on the whole Laker's season and playoff hopes

Last edited:
Watching the lakers lose isn't even fun anymore. I legitimately feel bad for their organization and their fans.
frown.gif
Think about your Clippers bro. You put up with decades of sucking and you feel bad for a team that never has to rebuild and  just loaded up with 4 all stars?

Last edited:
The Hornets have been much better since Gordon has been back. Very competitive. They are a tough out for anybody right now.

Wade has to be the SOFTEST player to ever touch a basketball in the NBA, Dude gets a call on a 3 pointer when the defender was already on the ground. straight ***** made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom