Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

sick.gif

Anybody remember Aaron Small and Shawn Chacon? Those guys were big for us a few years back... I remember Small went 10-0 or something like that.. This teamneeds someone like that to be able to get it done while wangs out. joba needs to be put in the bullpen. I am done with this guy. He will NOT be a greatstarting pitcher.. Good to see girardi leaving him in to take his beating for once

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

What's the relationship between onewearz and Jonathan Albaladejo? Lol please explain guys im lost
Cousins.

Thats why we call him Cousin Onewearz.

he's my cousin, nice to see him back but i dont think he'll be here long.

i got tickets for tomorrow, i'm taking my son to his first game
pimp.gif

^O aite.. Yo its cool that u have a cousin in the majors I would brag about it all the time. Hopefully he can give us 2 or 3 scoreless

it's cool but i cant front like i chill with him all the time. he's from puerto rico, i only met him once when he was like 13 back in puerto rico.i've been trying to hook up with him since he's been here but it's been alittle hard. alot of my family thats close with him is coming in august tovisit so hopefully he's still with the team and we'll hook up then ..........

^word that's what it is... this is a horrible game.. I swear watchin joba pitch is like pulling teeth smh

Originally Posted by onewearz

^ i'll make him sign a pic of ur avy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would LOVE to see his expression when you give him a pic of a shrimp with a Yankee hat.

"What the $%%@ is that?! I'm not signing that !!%$"

Back
Top Bottom