Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Joba with the "OHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

A.J. probably saying "POW!!!!!!!!!!"

Kim ducking to avoid getting some of that creamy goodness on her face
nerd.gif

alg_posada-pied.jpg

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

You right, he aint clutch. Neither is AROD, should we trade him? Cano is hitting .300 and playing decent defense, he'll be alright.
A-Rod with RISP 2006-2008 = 303 AVG..... bases loaded = 426 AVG

A-Rod not being clutch is a misconception*

*Regular season that is....

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

this will be overlooked
but did cano bunt???????

indifferent.gif

This dummy missed the sign
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

AND avoided the media after the game.

Grow some cajones, Cano. If Castillo can own up to his epic gaffe, you should too.

Girardi did imply Cano received a "stern talking to" after the game. Wonder if Jeter got into his face as well.

Cano's gotta figure out how to hit with RISP.

And cousin onewearz is back.
pimp.gif

[h2]http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2009/07/05/wang-to-dl-albaladejo-recalled/[/h2]
[h2]Wang to DL; Albaladejo recalled[/h2] July 5
The Yankees placed Chien-Ming Wang (shoulder) on the 15-day disabled list today and called up RHP Jonathan Albaladejo from Triple-A Scranton.

Wang will be shut down until after the break then will try to start playing catch. No word yet on a Thursday starter. They could use the bullpen or summon a starter from Scranton.

Wonder if Tex will be starting the ASG

SOOOO LAME that MLB is doing a show just to announce the results

cousin onewearz back in action
pimp.gif
, it sucks he had to be called up onlybecause Wang is hurt and needs to be put on the DL
ohwell.gif

Great win yesterday, solid 4th of July. Cano bunting though, I want to know what that was all about.

Sergio Mitre will start in place of wang.. NOT PHIL HUGHES. Baseball scouts have said he is the best reliever in the game considering his innings pitched. Itwould make no sense to remove their 8th inning guy to fill a rotation spot until wang gets healthy enough to pitch again

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Sergio Mitre will start in place of wang.. NOT PHIL HUGHES. Baseball scouts have said he is the best reliever in the game considering his innings pitched. It would make no sense to remove their 8th inning guy to fill a rotation spot until wang gets healthy enough to pitch again

Yeah, I read that too...they don't want to mess up the bullpen.

cousin onewearz is probably gonna get sent down to make room for Mitre
ohwell.gif
. He's only up just to the Yankees have a fresh bullpen arm for the rest of the series.

All I know is that he's a former Steroid User with Tommy John Surgery.

That, to me, sounds like he's not that good.

^ some pitchers that got tommy john surgery had their fastballs increase like 3-4 mph.. I.e josh johnson

Back
Top Bottom