Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Cano is hot doo doo idc what anyone says
smh.gif

UPDATE, 4:19 p.m.: Cano can't even hit the ball hard when men on base. Let's review …

• 0 x 3 with RISP today.

• 0 x his last 19 with RISP.

• 20 x 99 (.202) on the season.

Girardi needs an intervention if he hits Cano fifth tomorrow. Get Matsui back there.

You right, he aint clutch. Neither is AROD, should we trade him? Cano is hitting .300 and playing decent defense, he'll be alright.

I seriously believe some people in this thread post outlandish things just for the shock value.

Sounding like Laker fans after a loss. "Trade the whole team except for Kobe! "

only person yanks need to trade is wang. dude has lost his stuff. but at this point...i doubt we'll even get a bag of crackerjacks for him

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

only person yanks need to trade is wang. dude has lost his stuff. but at this point...i doubt we'll even get a bag of crackerjacks for him

I think dude got dumped by some chick. His head aint right.

Please don't compare ARod & Cano. Cano has never been a clutch hitter, period. However, I never said anything about dealing him away at the deadline.

I wonder if Jorge kicked AJ's rear end for giving him the pie,
laugh.gif

Blame that freak foot injury for Wang's struggles. The Yankees told him not to do anything physical all winter and he just accumulated a lot of thatproverbial rust. It's tough he got hurt again but it seems that he won't miss too much time.

At least his ERA is under 10.
pimp.gif

And we are now one game behind Boston...

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7651/kaka****humbsup.jpg

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I seriously believe some people in this thread post outlandish things just for the shock value.

Sounding like Laker fans after a loss. "Trade the whole team except for Kobe! "
laugh.gif

I didn't know Posada got pied! Was dude pissed?

Back
Top Bottom