[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Mez , I bet u that when Reyes hit that bases clearing triple at St. Louis the other day, it gave him a big head.

Marlon
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Endy "Gumby" Chavez
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Ronnie with the Nike ID plug.
laugh.gif

"I don't know if you know this or not, but you can go on-line and design your own shoe".

A man in scoring position in every inning and we can't push a run across. Come on guys, let's go!

The Mets have been outplaying the Phils this entire series, but have made these games more interesting and closer than they need to be (story of the season).

7 innings and they had a man in scoring position every one of them.

This game shouldn't even be close. We have some sort of mental block with runners in scoring position (or just on base in general). It's bad news.

The earliest this rain will end is probably 7-8pm tonight (could go longer), so its completely on the umps to call this game or not.

indifferent.gif
&
laugh.gif
@ the happy birthday wishes to Willie Randolph.

"We know you're watching at home in NJ"

smh.gif

Anyhow, everybody and their momma knew Jose was gonna jack second.
laugh.gif

Wow, that was a horrible job by David, Beltran bailed him out big time.

My girl: "They said it's Willie's birthday today"

Me:..."who?"

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

^ yea if they Mets blow it tho u will be the 1st one sayin the should of called it
eyes.gif

No, no I wouldn't. What difference would it make if they blow it now or tomorrow
indifferent.gif

After Heilman got out of the 8th, my dad came into my room and said there we go baby turning things around. My reply, well you could turn on channel 11 and seewhat I said. smh

Really Billy? A Fastball down the middle vs a free swinger?

All those stranded runners by the Mets all game.....

Back
Top Bottom