[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Oliver Perez is so inconsistent giving up homeruns every which way. Furcal, Dewitt, Kemp.

^ Pretty much, and funny thing is his issue were the walks, not home runs at all. I guess when it rains it pours.

LOL @ Darling "covering up" the 1988 part of the World Series championships the Dodgers won.

I wonder what Billy Wagner will say after Ollie's performance THIS time.
laugh.gif

PS: Why is everything an "adventure" with Kemp in the outfield?

Wow...no wonder he gets boo'd like no other. Its bad enough Andruw is not hitting, but not hustling down the line on a TOUGH double play?

He's getting the Delgado treatment.

man, aj really doesn't care out there. at least he looks cool in his
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
jordan cleats while he strikes out and doesn't hustle.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

man, aj really doesn't care out there. at least he looks cool in his
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
jordan cleats while he strikes out and doesn't hustle.
roll.gif
A lot of Dodger fans like his Jordan cleats but they hate the fact that when he strikes out he puts on his smirk face.

The way things have gone tonight, this game should be 12-1.

So many runners stranded.

Dodgers = 2 out rallies

Mets = 0-10 with RISP, should have blown the game out in the 2nd, but their inability to drive in clutch hits kept the Dodgers in this game.

Now with Cy Kuo pitching, I wouldn't be surprised if the Mets stay at 4.

Yea.....Cy Kuo is a monster vs the METS...but has a high ERA vs everyone else.

2 for 14 with RISP, ridiculous amount of chances to blow the game open in the 2nd and 3rd.....and it ends up being a frustrating loss. Told my boy the game wasover once it was 4-3 b/c of the blown scoring opportunities.

Win tomm = 3-3 road trip. Maine needs to step up.

PS: Willie tonight...."Tip your cap, turn the page, go get em' tomm, champagne will be sweeter down the road".

It's about 5 weeks into the season, and I'm not too happy with how this team has been doing, injuries or not.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

It's about 5 weeks into the season, and I'm not too happy with how this team has been doing, injuries or not.

tell me about it check out our record at this point in time the last two years... im not terribly worried but we are riddled with injuries i just hope wecan get back on track because we have been so inconsistent all year

THIS YEAR:
[table][tr][td]New York[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]15[/td] [td].516[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]129[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]L2
[/td] [/tr][/table]
LAST YEAR
[table][tr][td]New York[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]12[/td] [td].613[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]L2[/td] [td]11-9[/td] [td]3-0[/td] [td]5-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]7-7[/td] [td]12-5[/td] [td]13-9[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]2-0[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]165[/td] [td]113[/td] [td]21-10[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]New York[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]10[/td] [td].677[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]L1[/td] [td]13-6[/td] [td]4-1[/td] [td]4-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]12-6[/td] [td]9-4[/td] [td]17-9[/td] [td]4-1[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]9-2[/td] [td]151[/td] [td]124[/td] [td]18-13[/td] [/tr][/table]

Well, the Mets had a very very tough April, and they have an easy stretch coming up (7 games at home vs. CIN and NATS, who have played better baseball as oflate), so it is still way too early. Win today = 3-3 road trip vs two of the hottest teams in the N.L. right now, i'll take it.

But am I satisfied with the inconsistencies? No.

No pitcher has gone 7+ innings, Maine has been great stats wise but he needs to go deeper into games, and Ollie needs to slap himself in the face and step up.The Nelson Figgy experiment looks about done at this point, he does look good in relief though.

....stay positive. Its not like the Mets are going to be 7 games back come August or September, they are going to be in the mix ALL SEASON LONG. On the brightside, if they want to remain a .500 team until the end of May, we can hope Willie gets the axe.

Lord knows how much i hate this team. They play with no passion, no heart, and just go thru the motions..."whatever happenes, happens". They havefully taken on the manager's lifeless attitude and i dont think they can get out unless Willie is gone. We need someone that will get angry and yell tokeep these clowns focused and scared instead of not caring either way. Willie was the worst hire this org ever made. I mean the dude had absolutely NOmanagerial experience and got the job because he learned under Torre(who is a terrible manager in the first place). He was just %+*+*%! lucky to be on a teamthat won in spite of him.

Bring back Bobby V. He did so much more with so much less.

Penny VS Maine, hopefully Penny shows off his skills
pimp.gif

Its an early game
laugh.gif
but hoping the dodgers come out through.

Keep Reyes and Wright in the dugout and we're good.

I've hated Willie since Game 7 of the NLCS.

holdupstop...you must visit a lot of Mets boards, you sound like those negative dudes on nymets.com.
laugh.gif

What a difference a day makes....Mets 3 for 3 with RISP thus far, lead 4-0.

Its up to Maine to go past 6 innings for a change.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Brad Penny's chubby butt never does well in day games
mad.gif

Fatboy never does well against the Mets. If and when Pedro is ready I wouldn't mind seeing Sosa get released, traded, demoted whatever and movingFigeuora into the long man spot.

Back
Top Bottom