~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

You need to put in WORK ON YOUR OWN bruh release music yourself, shoot videos yourself, work on your stage show...don't wait on a label to do nothing for you.....
I don't get it....
this.

Think this is his 2nd or 3rd deal. man you either got it or you dont and I dont think Pill has "it"

You need to put in WORK ON YOUR OWN bruh release music yourself, shoot videos yourself, work on your stage show...don't wait on a label to do nothing for you.....
I don't get it....
this.

Think this is his 2nd or 3rd deal. man you either got it or you dont and I dont think Pill has "it"

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I don't get it....
this.

Pretty much all that. He should make a mixtape with only him on it. No features or anything, just him and some decent-to-good production
so people can get a feel for who the hell he is. Dude's &@*#+$+ reminding me of Olivia 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I don't get it....
this.

Pretty much all that. He should make a mixtape with only him on it. No features or anything, just him and some decent-to-good production
so people can get a feel for who the hell he is. Dude's &@*#+$+ reminding me of Olivia 
laugh.gif

" I got the only solo song on the album "
laugh.gif
. Guess dude never listened to the album.

But yea Pillz is cheeks.

But has Meek really been out for years? I never heard of him until MMG came..

laugh.gif

But yea Pillz is cheeks.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

laugh.gif

But yea Pillz is cheeks.

Around 2005 he started droppin mixtapes he has about 10+ mixtapes since

laugh.gif

But yea Pillz is cheeks.

Around 2005 he started droppin mixtapes he has about 10+ mixtapes since

laugh.gif

But yea Pillz is cheeks.

Meek been grindin for years

you can find videos on youtube of him when he was 16....with the same hungry flow. Crazy

laugh.gif

But yea Pillz is cheeks.

Meek been grindin for years

you can find videos on youtube of him when he was 16....with the same hungry flow. Crazy

this is good publicity for him because i just caught my self looking for a Pill song on youtube
laugh.gif

this could have been an elaborate scheme to get the people unfamiliar to look him up

before this i never heard of dude.

this is good publicity for him because i just caught my self looking for a Pill song on youtube
laugh.gif

this could have been an elaborate scheme to get the people unfamiliar to look him up

before this i never heard of dude.

Pill got the MMG deal and relaxed. He thought $+$ would come to him. When he got that deal he should've been working 10x's as hard as he was before the deal. He went backwards. I F with Pills music but he's going to be the last man standing in a market that is already packed. He's not as charimistic as 2 Chainz, he can't make songs as good as Future...he's a good rapper but cats like Gucci, 2 Chainz, Future, Waka are his competition and he doesn't stand out like Peep Game said. His best bet is to take advantage of his MMG affiliation and drop some mixtapes and get that show money. He's going to be worse off by himself.

Pill got the MMG deal and relaxed. He thought $+$ would come to him. When he got that deal he should've been working 10x's as hard as he was before the deal. He went backwards. I F with Pills music but he's going to be the last man standing in a market that is already packed. He's not as charimistic as 2 Chainz, he can't make songs as good as Future...he's a good rapper but cats like Gucci, 2 Chainz, Future, Waka are his competition and he doesn't stand out like Peep Game said. His best bet is to take advantage of his MMG affiliation and drop some mixtapes and get that show money. He's going to be worse off by himself.

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

hear Atl doesn't mess with him as much
nobody in the A messes with dude. he is garbage

I don't even think hes done an interview on the radio in Atlanta since being signed. I can recall only ONE greg street interview 
roll.gif
...I've never even heard him on the radio.
He got signed to MMG before even having the backing of the city.
30t6p3b.gif

My boy at TreeSound was hoping he'd find his lane...but... *shrug*

Pill is making his situation worse by whining about it...cause then he basically looks like a slouch. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Where is that Bogota tho?
This...That video had me ready for the release. Hope its worth the wait.

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

hear Atl doesn't mess with him as much
nobody in the A messes with dude. he is garbage

I don't even think hes done an interview on the radio in Atlanta since being signed. I can recall only ONE greg street interview 
roll.gif
...I've never even heard him on the radio.
He got signed to MMG before even having the backing of the city.
30t6p3b.gif

My boy at TreeSound was hoping he'd find his lane...but... *shrug*

Pill is making his situation worse by whining about it...cause then he basically looks like a slouch. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Where is that Bogota tho?
This...That video had me ready for the release. Hope its worth the wait.

laugh.gif

But yea Pillz is cheeks.

meek had dreads and was signed to grand hustle if i'm not mistaken.......dude dropped hot songs when he signed w/ mmg so that ross cosign took him to another level

laugh.gif

But yea Pillz is cheeks.

meek had dreads and was signed to grand hustle if i'm not mistaken.......dude dropped hot songs when he signed w/ mmg so that ross cosign took him to another level

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Rumor has it that Ross only took Pill because Warner didn't know what to do with him. Sorta like he had to to get that MMG Imprint on Warner. I hear Atl doesn't mess with him as much as ppl would think.mhis managers cool and I hope she works through this whatever the case may be.

I heard this too. Kinda like how game ended up on g unit.

Back
Top Bottom