~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

#RichForever droppin this Friday 3:05PM

MMG!

pimp.gif

Pill says he was never signed to MMG

Get More: Music News

I think this dude has the game twisted in his mind, like these dudes Meek and Wale weren't handed +$@* and it sounds like he wants stuff handed to him....
These dudes didn't get on the radio or tv until they grinded for YEARS and built their fanbases and produced tv/radio worthy records that the people were feeling...
He talking about not going on the road with them...dude Wale, Meek, and Ross are on separate tours off the strength of their fanbases and music that they set up through their own teams...
You need to put in WORK ON YOUR OWN bruh release music yourself, shoot videos yourself, work on your stage show...don't wait on a label to do nothing for you.....
I don't get it....

Pill says he was never signed to MMG

Get More: Music News

I think this dude has the game twisted in his mind, like these dudes Meek and Wale weren't handed +$@* and it sounds like he wants stuff handed to him....
These dudes didn't get on the radio or tv until they grinded for YEARS and built their fanbases and produced tv/radio worthy records that the people were feeling...
He talking about not going on the road with them...dude Wale, Meek, and Ross are on separate tours off the strength of their fanbases and music that they set up through their own teams...
You need to put in WORK ON YOUR OWN bruh release music yourself, shoot videos yourself, work on your stage show...don't wait on a label to do nothing for you.....
I don't get it....

Maybe if Pill actually had personality/charisma, people would actually check for him. If there was a video game
where you could make rappers, Pill would be the bland standard template you use before you actually make somebody good.

Maybe if Pill actually had personality/charisma, people would actually check for him. If there was a video game
where you could make rappers, Pill would be the bland standard template you use before you actually make somebody good.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Exactly. The guy is another average rapper. No appeal. No very good/excellent piece of material that would make people wanna check him out.
He'll never blow up if he goes solo. Lyin' dude, sayin' he was never MMG.... Mad cause nobody was feelin' "Pacman" 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Exactly. The guy is another average rapper. No appeal. No very good/excellent piece of material that would make people wanna check him out.
He'll never blow up if he goes solo. Lyin' dude, sayin' he was never MMG.... Mad cause nobody was feelin' "Pacman" 
roll.gif

Rumor has it that Ross only took Pill because Warner didn't know what to do with him. Sorta like he had to to get that MMG Imprint on Warner. I hear Atl doesn't mess with him as much as ppl would think.mhis managers cool and I hope she works through this whatever the case may be.

Rumor has it that Ross only took Pill because Warner didn't know what to do with him. Sorta like he had to to get that MMG Imprint on Warner. I hear Atl doesn't mess with him as much as ppl would think.mhis managers cool and I hope she works through this whatever the case may be.

Back
Top Bottom