MMG

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

IFWT_pill1.png
Whatever Pill.

laugh.gif

I said the same, like this dude
You would think he was Elvis way he be talking about himself being wanted by the public.
Never really heard of him nor a song until he joined MMG, I still dont want to listen to him. I'm just too lazy to fast forward through his verses on the songs.

IFWT_pill1.png
Whatever Pill.

laugh.gif

You would think he was Elvis way he be talking about himself being wanted by the public.
Never really heard of him nor a song until he joined MMG, I still dont want to listen to him. I'm just too lazy to fast forward through his verses on the songs.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Whatever Pill.

laugh.gif

I'm sayin. I bought that Statik Selektah 'Population Control' album, and told myself I would purposely seek out Pill's 
verse, and I still couldn't tell you what he even sounds like 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Whatever Pill.

laugh.gif

I'm sayin. I bought that Statik Selektah 'Population Control' album, and told myself I would purposely seek out Pill's 
verse, and I still couldn't tell you what he even sounds like 
laugh.gif

Looking like another MVP campaign for MMG. '11 was theirs. 

Ross tape + album + Dreamchasers 2 + Meek album + Self Made 2 + probably a Wale and/or Stalley tape + consistently dope freestyles from the camp. 2012 is all but theirs again.

Thoroughly impressed with everything they're doing over there.

Ross tape + album + Dreamchasers 2 + Meek album + Self Made 2 + probably a Wale and/or Stalley tape + consistently dope freestyles from the camp. 2012 is all but theirs again.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

u

u

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

u

u

Back
Top Bottom