Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Wow, Aldo coming into "Run this Town."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Straight disrespect!
laugh.gif

Round 1:
No one took any real damage. Not many shots by either man, but Aldo hit more. Definitely Aldo's round, but again, nothing major from either guy. Faber got more aggressive in the last minute.

Round 2:
Aldo is chopping Faber down with leg kicks.  Faber's left leg is in trouble.  Faber didn't land a single shot of significance in the round.  Clearly 20-18 for Aldo.

Round 3
This is one of those painful fights to watch.  Faber isn't in any risk of being knocked out, but Aldo has just completely taken out Faber's left leg with stiff kick after kick.  30-27.  I wouldn't be surprised if it's ended in round 4.

Round 4
Could easily be a 10-8 round. Faber's left leg is done. He switched stance, and Aldo chopped out his right leg. He got Faber down, into side guard. Pounded him. Ref never stopped it, but this fight is done. I'd say 40-36.

Wow,the ref could have stopped the fight easily. Props to Faber for having a lot of heart but he's going to take a serious beating.

Round 5
This was kind of like a mercy round. I think Aldo could have ended it if he wanted, but he allowed the fight to go the distance. 50-44. Wish I would have made a bigger bet on Aldo.

Damn, Aldo must have felt bad for Faber to let him survive 5 rounds. He could have easily finished the fight anytime he wanted to.

49-45, 49-45, 50-45

49-45???? I don't get it. Did Aldo lose a point that I missed? I guess those judges gave Faber round 1, and then gave Aldo a 10-8 round.

Back
Top Bottom