Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

The North Carolina double weigh in rule is weird.  They have to weigh in again this morning and can't weigh 13 more pounds than yesterday.  I'm guessing some of their champs can never fight in NC since they cut a lot of weight (excluding BJ & maybe Machida).

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I'm a pretty casual MMA fan, so someone school me on Jon Jones.

Is he the next superstar or what?
Looking that way at the moment. Though after the win over Vera he's going to have to work his way through the top dudes in the division...

He's looking like the real deal but his next few fights should be the indicator to whether he's going to be good or great.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Florian will sub Gomi out in the second or third.
i see this happening as well.

Glad to see Nate Quarry and Ross Pearson on the card too.

Always been a big fan of Quarry and Pearson REALLY impressed me in his last fight. Him and Siver will definitely be throwing some leather tonight

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

anyone else watching UFC Fight Night and or excited for TUF later?!!?
West coast ftl
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

Originally Posted by Timetravelinn

any word on rampage and evans?
Rampage and Evans official for May 29th. Plus Rampage signed a six fight deal so he's not going anywhere anytime soon.
good looking out that's one i've been looking forward to for a minute.  I thought the a-team almost killed it

good fights tonight

gomi hasnt been as good as he used to, especially tonight. showed some ring rust. he looked tired already coming out of the 2nd round. i would love to see him get back to his prime.

roy nelson got that big KO finish, as i had predicted.
laugh.gif
@ him saying he wants to fight james tony next.

btw... who do u guys think the ufc will put against james tony on his first mma fight?

Back
Top Bottom