Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Man, disapointed by Gomi. Kenny looked real good out there. training with gsp really improved his skills. Still dont like how he fights tho. Gomi definetly had better days, dude looked tired out there. Hes better at 160 imo. Hope he gets used to 155 and comes back in top form. Ill always root for the guy.
Roy nelson
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i thought teh undertaker was gonna come out after the lights went off
laugh.gif

Big Country looked impressive.  I didn't realize how much power he had in his hands.  He did look like a hobbit standing next to Struve. 

Gomi will never win in the UFC if he continues being lazy.  In his interview he said he hasn't practiced in a cage and didn't even know who Florian was.  He needs to change gyms full time but probably never will.  It's like he hasn't improved or added anything to his skillset in 5 years.

werd. he needs to go train at aka fulltime. train iwth some good fighters instead of his usual students

I love UFN's, rarely is there a dull moment. All 5 televised fights were good.

Surprised at how bad Quarry looked. Like I said, the Florian/Gomi match-up was bad from the start. Never been a big Gomi fan, but from what I saw last night, his UFC run will be short lived.

LOVED hearing Nelson call out Toney, hope Dana sets that up! Struve will be a stud in a few years, just needs to fill his body out with some muscle. IMO, he has the potential to be a Semmy Schilt-type stand-up fighter.

So much MMA over the past 2 weeks, and no slowing down in April either! Bellator 13 on the 8th, my man ROGER HUERTA getting back in the cage, I can't wait!!! Also, FW Joe Warren in action, guy has some serious skills and is a very raw talent still in MMA.

Then after that, the worlds best Pound for Pound fighter Anderson "The Spider" Silva fights Demian Maia. Hopefully Maia comes to fight and this doesn't play out like the last BJJ ace Silva fought (Thales Leites).

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I love UFN's, rarely is there a dull moment. All 5 televised fights were good.

Surprised at how bad Quarry looked. Like I said, the Florian/Gomi match-up was bad from the start. Never been a big Gomi fan, but from what I saw last night, his UFC run will be short lived.

LOVED hearing Nelson call out Toney, hope Dana sets that up! Struve will be a stud in a few years, just needs to fill his body out with some muscle. IMO, he has the potential to be a Semmy Schilt-type stand-up fighter.

So much MMA over the past 2 weeks, and no slowing down in April either! Bellator 13 on the 8th, my man ROGER HUERTA getting back in the cage, I can't wait!!! Also, FW Joe Warren in action, guy has some serious skills and is a very raw talent still in MMA.

Then after that, the worlds best Pound for Pound fighter Anderson "The Spider" Silva fights Demian Maia. Hopefully Maia comes to fight and this doesn't play out like the last BJJ ace Silva fought (Thales Leites).

completely agree about your opinions on Struve.

Give him a couple of more years to polish his striking and take advantage of his range, and he'll be a legit contender.

BEAUTIFUL jabs by Florian throughout the whole fight.

As i predicted, Pearson and Siver had a great stand-up war and was glad to see them win Fight of the Night honors.

Originally Posted by muscle68

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Is UFC 112 live @ 9PM ET on PPV or taped and shown at 9PM?

Taped, you can order it and watch it live earlier in the day.

im surprised Sir Ryan Loco has graced us with his presence here in the MMA forum.

Keep on keeping on

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Is UFC 112 live @ 9PM ET on PPV or taped and shown at 9PM?

Taped, you can order it and watch it live earlier in the day.

im surprised Sir Ryan Loco has graced us with his presence here in the MMA forum.

Keep on keeping on
Whats up killer!

Mayhem should be shown on live TV for Strikeforce, Coker said either highlights or the entire fight, depending on time constraints.

image.png

Sneak peek at the Anderson Silva fight shorts for UFC 112. We have three guys on the card, and are super stoked to be sponsoring Anderson.

image.png

Sneak peek at the Anderson Silva fight shorts for UFC 112. We have three guys on the card, and are super stoked to be sponsoring Anderson.

Hey Muscle when's the next set of Heatseekers coming out from TU? I'm debating on whether ordering another pair of the old ones or waiting until Version 2.0 comes out.

Originally Posted by SlimCharlieBrown

image.png

Hey Muscle when's the next set of Heatseekers coming out from TU? I'm debating on whether ordering another pair of the old ones or waiting until Version 2.0 comes out.
I have no idea my man. I left TU in June.

I am now with Jaco.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

•Roy Nelson vs. Stefan Struve

We finally get to see UFCs infamous gut (since Chuck's) on the Octagon
pimp.gif
Crazy on how Roy used to be somewhat "lean" but who cares now, he gets the job done. The power is in the gut
pimp.gif
man i HOPE Roy gets KO'ed...

$##%%+$ terrible fighter.. lays his gut on ppl and ground and pound...

Just came back to this thread to give you this:

tongue.gif

I am now with Jaco.

Mind if you work out some deals for NTers?
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom