Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

^ Dana will market the fight through the roof and probably make back whatever $$ he spends on Toney in PPV revenue.

Don't know if anyone on here is on the UG as well, but that place has EXPLODED with Toney-related threads:lol:

^ Dana will market the fight through the roof and probably make back whatever $$ he spends on Toney in PPV revenue.

Don't know if anyone on here is on the UG as well, but that place has EXPLODED with Toney-related threads:lol:

Isn't there a WEC event tonight?
nerd.gif

Jens was getting that cartoon bump ala Rahman
sick.gif
laugh.gif
(well, not as big)

hasim_rahman_lump.jpg

and he sounds like he's fought his last one. good riddance Little Evil.

It was tough to watch my dude DC get KTFO, but I was happy to see Joe B and Chad Mendes get wins tonight. Joseph is no joke. Cruz is still a bad matchup for him, but if he can implement a better strategy (I honestly think he overlooked Cruz last time), he'll have that belt.

Seeing Bowles quit after that broken hand (not that I blame him AT ALL) makes me respect Urijah going 5 rounds with TWO busted hands even more.

Cannot wait for the next several UFC events.

Bowles & Torres both losing was crazy.  I was glad Miguel lost, maybe it'll humble him some more.  Cruz was moving like he was a dancing monkey.  His speed killed Bowles.

I just wanted to post this to indulge myself.  Not that anyone cares, but it shows how much MMA is part of my day to day life
happy.gif

I got married a couple weeks back and my wife surprised me with a 2nd wedding cake.  I had no idea she planned this until I walked into the ballroom and saw it sitting on the cake table.  Go easy on her guys... she didn't know that Hendo defected to Strikeforce.  Furthermore, she just went with the figurines of some of my favorite fighters (damn right I'm a Tito fan hahahaha).

Enjoy

grats on the marriage !

LOL @ xyience being on the cake

did you guys see this ?

pretty funny how it ends
laugh.gif

I'm thinking the producers told Hardy to visit Serra.  WTH is Serra going to teach him?  Throw a right hook in hopes GSP tries to duck under it and clip him behind the ear.

Back
Top Bottom