Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

eek.gif
sick.gif

Cain is a beast!

Originally Posted by Ryda421

am i the only one who thinks cain will beat nog in the stand up game ? only reason i say that is because cain's standup against rothwell looked greater than usual.
i know no one likes a bragger but
pimp.gif

glad to see wandy get his win but damn.. i was pretty sad when big nog went down
ohwell.gif
but cain is a beast and will be a force for sure so congrats to him.

Have to eat crow, Cain is a beast. He came in with the better boxing along with that speed and made sure he put away Nog. Gonzaga/Dos Santos vs Cain is most likely next. 

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

bring on cain vs mir/carwin
Agreed, then who ever wins should get brock when he comes back

I think Cain needs to put on some more muscle if he has to go up againts juggernauts like Carwin or Brock

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

seeing on how many people are rooting for Nogs because of his striking, I'll be heavily rooting for Cain.

yall can rag on me after the fight, but my prediction is a TKO KTFO by Cain.

Just quoting and correcting myself
pimp.gif

I hope Cain can gain some respect from some of yall here.

and can anyone explain to me why Krystoff ended up getting TKO instead of a no decision or draw? I was hoping they'd win fight of the night, that was a good brawl.

waiting on this one:

wec-48-tickets-poster.jpg

Jose Aldo
smokin.gif
Spider 2.0?

I never expected Cain to KO Big Nog that early. I was expected him to win if standing. But lose if they go ground. I read somewhere, it would be Cain-Nog winner vs. Brock if the winner sustain minimal damage.
Can't wait for UFC 111, Mir, GSP, and Alves on the card
pimp.gif

seeing on how many people are rooting for Nogs because of his striking, I'll be heavily rooting for Cain.

pimp.gif

and can anyone explain to me why Krystoff ended up getting TKO instead of a no decision or draw? I was hoping they'd win fight of the night, that was a good brawl.

waiting on this one:

Jose Aldo
smokin.gif
Spider 2.0?
pretty much. I can see aldo coming into the ufc and dominating..A couple more years and a few more fights,this guy will be ready for beast mode

Originally Posted by j671

pimp.gif

waiting on this one:

Jose Aldo
smokin.gif
Spider 2.0?
pretty much. I can see aldo coming into the ufc and dominating..A couple more years and a few more fights,this guy will be ready for beast mode

or OR....Aldo wont be in the UFC because they dont have a featherweight division.

Good fights last night.

Back
Top Bottom