Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

One Pride legend victory and 2 to go
smile.gif

man Jardine is asking to get knocked out...keeping his hands at his waist all round...Bader won that round easy

the problem with Bader is he gets gassed too quick...once he develops a little more he could possibly a top contender

Jardine fell down JUST like Rashad did when he got knocked out
laugh.gif

same slumped position and eveything, leg buckled and all
laugh.gif

Jardine's unorthodox style is slowly becoming an ineffective style.

I'm thinking of putting a late play on Bisping, the line's are freaking moving Wandy's way biggggggg.

Originally Posted by Club29

no shot at Sotiropolous winning this.

Joes boxing is much crisper, and as much as George has impressed me with his jitz in his last few fights, Joe Daddy will out-position him every round.

Joe Daddy via RNC round 2. BOOK IT DANNO.

smh at me listening to you and changing my pick cause you said MMA is your specialty. I had George to win originally but was iffy and your post swayed me...and you were dead wrong

I dont get how someone can say george had no chance. He just destroyed joe on the ground and standing. Very impressive. Im 3 to 3 so far
smile.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Club29

no shot at Sotiropolous winning this.

Joes boxing is much crisper, and as much as George has impressed me with his jitz in his last few fights, Joe Daddy will out-position him every round.

Joe Daddy via RNC round 2. BOOK IT DANNO.

smh at me listening to you and changing my pick cause you said MMA is your specialty. I had George to win originally but was iffy and your post swayed me...and you were dead wrong

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought Joe would come out on top too just based on experience but satiropolus is getting to the top.  I said if it last to the last round and george is off his back he might win though. 

Back
Top Bottom