Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

UFC 109 was pretty boring. Can't wait for 110-114
pimp.gif

For those interested in the upcoming UFC Undisputed...

* Full cage support
* A fighter’s position on the cage can affect striking power
* Cage can be used to help or defend from takedowns
* Twice the number of available submissions from 2009
* Ability to transition from one submission attempt to another
* Quarter and half-circle analog stick transitions used on the ground last year will be used in the clinch
* Sway system in the clinch used to deliver more powerful strikes or avoid them
* Positions on the ground will have sub-positions
* A knockout blow can be delivered from any position in the game
* When in mount the player won’t have to manually block a transition attempt from opponent
* T-shirts, hats and other gear to unlock
* The “Buffer 180″ is in the game
* New refs including Yves Lavigne
* Some kind of trash talking feature in career mode that “will gain you more popularity and will also negatively affect relationships

anyone got legit info on ticket pre-sales?

I'm trying to cop UFC 113 tickets and I NEED to know where I can get pre sale tickets.

I heard UFC Fight Club has it. I'll pay that stupid membership fee if they have the tickets now...but do they? Someone a member here?

Thank you.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

no one wants to see sonnen's talentless punkass in a title bout.
come on, give credit where credit is due.

no one has exhibited such mastery of the lay n pray like Sonnen does.  He has made it an (ugly and hard to watch) artform.

all kidding aside.  give credit where credit is due.  I have all the respect in the world for Marquardt and think he is a top level elite MW and Sonnen beat him soundly.  I thought Sonnen would have a small chance at victory, but by no means did I expect that sort of dominant display.  Hell, that one fight put me and my partner in the red for this past event (note to self... never bet $425 to win $100 against an Olympic alternate wrestler ever again).

After that fight Sonnen looked legit.  Although it may not be the most exciting or intriguing matchup, I would welcome a Sonnen v. A. Silva match, if only to see Sonnen get put to sleep with pinpoint precision strikes.  Thats assuming (big assumption too) Silva gets by the PHEEEEEEEENOMMMM

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

come on, give credit where credit is due.

no one has exhibited such mastery of the lay n pray like Sonnen does.  He has made it an (ugly and hard to watch) artform.

all kidding aside.  give credit where credit is due.  I have all the respect in the world for Marquardt and think he is a top level elite MW and Sonnen beat him soundly.  I thought Sonnen would have a small chance at victory, but by no means did I expect that sort of dominant display.  Hell, that one fight put me and my partner in the red for this past event (note to self... never bet $425 to win $100 against an Olympic alternate wrestler ever again).

After that fight Sonnen looked legit.  Although it may not be the most exciting or intriguing matchup, I would welcome a Sonnen v. A. Silva match, if only to see Sonnen get put to sleep with pinpoint precision strikes.  Thats assuming (big assumption too) Silva gets by the PHEEEEEEEENOMMMM

Word.

Actually I would at this point.  I think Sonnen trains hard and has the right mindset to deal with Anderson.  While I like most fighters from Greg Jackson's camp except for guillard, I don't think that if it were to be Nate against Silva they wouldn't be able to have a good strategy against Silva because dude is one of the most unorthodox and dynamic fighters.

The only think I don't like about Sonnen is that he comes off as a redneck.  Right now I see him as the best person to fight Silva in the UFC.  It would have been Henderson if he was still in the UFC.

Too bad Vitor is out, hopefully the Penn v. Edgar fight remains injury free.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Belfort pulled out of UFC 112! =O sonnen vs silva could be a reality..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Damn that is a shame.  Been waiting for that fight for awhile too.  Aside from the return of the Brockmonster, the Vitor v. Spider fight was the one I was most amped up for.  Joe Silva needs to call Dan Hardy and have him come down with a mysterious illness and do a catchweight fight for GSP v. Spider.

Vitor didn't want none, simple as that.

It would have been quick then Sonnen would have got sonned.

Spider don't play when folks talk.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by jbone2308

I dunno, I feel like Vitor has nothing to really lose and everything to gain by fighting Spider.
just like any other Middleweight right?
wink.gif

I'd give props to anyone who can last 4 rounds with Silva. 5th round would be an accomplishment itself.

still looking for someone who has a UFC fight club account 
frown.gif

Belfort pulled out of UFC 112! =O sonnen vs silva could be a reality..

WHAT THE +%%%

i came in here to post about how excited i was to see Silva Belfort....

%%#%!@# pissed off now...

YES IM MAD

For those interested in the upcoming UFC Undisputed...

* Full cage support
* A fighter’s position on the cage can affect striking power
* Cage can be used to help or defend from takedowns
* Twice the number of available submissions from 2009
* Ability to transition from one submission attempt to another
* Quarter and half-circle analog stick transitions used on the ground last year will be used in the clinch
* Sway system in the clinch used to deliver more powerful strikes or avoid them
* Positions on the ground will have sub-positions
* A knockout blow can be delivered from any position in the game
* When in mount the player won’t have to manually block a transition attempt from opponent
* T-shirts, hats and other gear to unlock
* The “Buffer 180″ is in the game
* New refs including Yves Lavigne
* Some kind of trash talking feature in career mode that “will gain you more popularity and will also negatively affect relationships

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by jbone2308

I dunno, I feel like Vitor has nothing to really lose and everything to gain by fighting Spider.
just like any other Middleweight right?
wink.gif
Well yeah. I just meant that it doesn't make sense that Vitor would pull out of the fight just cuz he was scared.

Back
Top Bottom