Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Serra with the Rocky theme
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

what #$@!%#*!!!!!! how the hell did they give that fight to Melvin and unanimous decsion?!?!? @$%%%

i didnt tune in til the start of the 2nd round but i definitely gave both rounds 2 and 3 to melvin

1st RD went to Torres for control as did the 3rd IMO, even tho Melvin was "bored" in the 3rd Torres controlled the whole round

he wasnt doing anything with that control in the 3rd and it showed in how easily melvin was able to get up, all he would do is go for a take down which melvin would easily back against the cage and sprawl

and he was getting hit throughout the entire round in the stand up by melvin

It could be just me but I view the atmosphere/entrance of fighters/feel of the walkout to be so bland and boring, I really prefer how organizations like PRIDE and DREAM have the big lights, long walkway entrances and stuff like that...i'm not trying to say anything against the fights in the ufc fights are fights but I wish the UFC took those things and incorporated them in their matches.

I know it's sorta like a wrestling thing to have the intro music and theatrical entry but I actually like fights like that.

SMH at nate getting exposed on his back, thought this would be a walkthrough

i was screaming for him to pull off that guillotine in the last few min

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

SMH at nate getting exposed on his back, thought this would be a walkthrough

i was screaming for him to pull off that guillotine in the last few min

yes he did
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom