Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

It looks like they picked this guy off the street to fight Walker. Give me a break.
laugh.gif
Fair competition for Walker.

laugh.gif
at Walker's ye old boxing footwork and the Rex Kwon Do brown belt they fed him

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

I'm nervous for Hershal Walker. 47 years old and fighting is crazy.
Randy Couture is 46 and still fighting.
Yeah but Randy has been in the game for a long time.  I should have said that barely starting your fighting career at 47 is crazy.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I'm nervous for Hershal Walker. 47 years old and fighting is crazy.
Randy Couture is 46 and still fighting.
Yeah but Randy has been in the game for a long time.  I should have said that barely starting your fighting career at 47 is crazy.
True, but fighting will give you more wear and tear. 13 years is amazing and he stil have several more fights on his contract.

Cyborg can even beat her husband.
laugh.gif
And what's up with the Strikforce HW title? When in the world will theyhave a HW title match?

Wow!!! Diaz!

Fight would have been over sooner if he had more power though. He was tagging him like crazy.

Diaz is quite a unique fighter. Not a ton of power but when he does touch them, they seem to feel it soon. It is fun to watch. I was nervous that he was going to get KO'd but was so happy when that cat couldn't stop it on the ground. Those knees to the inside of his leg were serious. Nick is starting to implement a game plan and that is exactly what he needs. Tons of talent with a head on his shoulders inside the cage is going to serve him very well. Happy as hell for him.

Back
Top Bottom