Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by PrideFan

So whos catching the Best of Pride? Im real excited for it. I think ill tune in every week
smile.gif
im so happy ufc did somethin good to bring back a little taste of pride.

I watched the whole thing, but im not excited...Ive prob seen every fight they gonna show. Atleast my friends can watch some Pride.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Munoz is gonna kill Kendall Grove, btw, and Why is Sherk backed out of like 3 fights in a row now?

I dont think Munoz is gonna steamroll through grove so easily.

Even if Munoz takes him down, Kendall has shown he is more than capable of ending the fight of his back.

This is the rumored roster for UFC Undisputed 2010 that comes out in May. Obviously this isn't accurate as it has RandyCouture (who's in the EA MMA game) and Dan Henderson (who's now with Strikeforce) in the game but the final roster shouldn't be very different.

Lightweight
BJ Penn
Diego Sanchez
Kenny Florian
Clay Guida
Gray Maynard
Frankie Edgar
Nate Diaz
Efrain Escudero
Joe Stevenson
Sean Sherk
Ross Pearson
Tyson Griffin
Joe Lauzon
Spencer Fisher
Terry Etim
Mac Danzig
George Sotiropoulos
Jim Miller
Gleison Tibau
Andre Winner

Welterweight
Georges St. Pierre
Matt Hughes
Jon Fitch
Matt Serra
Josh Koscheck
Paulo Thiago
Mike Swick
Paul Daley
Martin Kampmann
Dan Hardy
Thiago Alves
Phil Baroni
Matt Brown
James Wilks
Chris Lytle
Carlos Condit
Marcus Davis
Ben Saunders
Dustin Hazelett
Anthony Johnson
Amir Sadollah

Middleweight
Anderson Silva
Dan Henderson
Nate Marquardt
Vitor Belfort
Patrick Cote
Alan Belcher
Wanderlei Silva
Michael Bisping
Yoshihiro Akiyama
Demian Maia
Kendall Grove
Yushin Okami
Rousimar Palhares
Nate Quarry
Aaron Simpson
Chael Sonnen
Dan Miller
Tim Credeur
CB Dollaway
Wilson Gouveia

Light Heavyweight
Lyoto Machida
Shogun Rua
Rampage Jackson
Rashad Evans
Chuck Liddell
Forrest Griffin
Matt Hamill
Jon Jones
Tito Ortiz
Rich Franklin
Ryan Bader
Keith Jardine
Brandon Vera
Thiago Silva
Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
Luiz Cane
Randy Couture
Mark Coleman
Stephan Bonnar
Steve Cantwell
Alexander Gustafsson

Heavyweight
Brock Lesnar
Shane Carwin
Cain Velasquez
Mirko Crocop
Frank Mir
Cheick Kongo
Gabriel Gonzaga
Junior Dos Santos
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Heath Herring
Stefan Struve
Gilbert Yvel
Roy Nelson
Paul Buentello
Ben Rothwell
Kimbo Slice
Todd Duffee
Antoni Hardonk

Link

I just noticed, UFC 111-113 has all 5 titles matches on the line combined. So doesn't that meant no title matches after 113 for a 4-5 months?

Just trying to get everyone's opinion:

Should I subscribe to the Fight Network ? (cable)

is it worth it?

I just noticed, UFC 111-113 has all 5 titles matches on the line combined. So doesn't that meant no title matches after 113 for a 4-5 months?

You just answered your own question.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Just trying to get everyone's opinion:

Should I subscribe to the Fight Network ? (cable)

is it worth it?

You just answered your own question.

Fight Network isn't worth it, IMO.

Mostly, they show old Strikeforce, EliteXC events, and have terrible analysis programming. The only positive of the channel is the old K-1 events they air.

ugh.

ill give it a week.

I was watching it today and saw some interviews *one with Anderson Silva*...but to be honest I can just read the articles @ Sherdog.

rodster831 wrote:
FOR ALL YOU� AFREIDOR FANS.

THE TRUTH

Interesting...

Although this person's "fact"s aremore a matter ofopinion than actual facts

He fights in the weakest division - arguable, but thats not really a fact as much as it is an opinion.

He fights in second rate organizations -even for UFC nuthuggers its hard to argue that Pride, in its heyday, was a 2nd classminor league org.

I was unable to get through the entire clip, butafter watching the first minute to a minute and a half, I assume therest is just more MMath. Any reasonable and knowlegable fan of MMA can understandwhy using MMAth logic to explain why fighter A > fighter Bis flawed. Styles make fights. Simple as that. If Iwant to be as ridiculous as this clip creator and use his same logic, then Matt Serra is the GOAT since he is the only person to ever KOGSP. Serra > GSP, GSP > anyone else, therefore Serra > anyone else. Or since GSP avenged that victory,lets go in a different direction. Anderson Silva should not be considered a #1 P4P candidate since he lost to Ryo Chonan in Japan.Piranha also made the jump to the UFC and lost to Brad Blackburn who no one will ever mistake for an elite level fighter.

long story short. MMAth is flawed as is this dudes argument (not directing this at you rodster).

So whos ready for Strikeforce this weekend?!?!?!?!

Have there been any leaks as to where the Strikeforce event in April will be?? Hopefully in San Jose.

Been into this sport for years now and still have never seen a live fight. Watchin Fedor wouldn't be a bad start..

Back
Top Bottom