Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Gray should get the 29-28 W. Diaz needs to REALLY step up his hand speed/takedowns, and Gray needs to work on his cardio.

Yea that was a very sloppy fight. The only winner today was bj Penn. If they really do setup Maynard to fight Penn. I'm putting money on Penn, no matterhow high the odds are.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Yea that was a very sloppy fight. The only winner today was bj Penn. If they really do setup Maynard to fight Penn. I'm putting money on Penn, no matter how high the odds are.

Gray should fight Edgar and Penn should fight Kos or Thiago.
pimp.gif

Ufc 109 is hot trash. I'll wait until ufc 110. Now that's worth paying for. Noguiera & Wand ftw. Pride legends baby.

damn efrain lost but it looked like he tapped 10 seconds before the fight was called
maynard has good wrestling but imo hes so boring , at least he didnt lay n pray this time

Originally Posted by New Wu

Yea that was a very sloppy fight. The only winner today was bj Penn. If they really do setup Maynard to fight Penn. I'm putting money on Penn, no matter how high the odds are.

Gray should fight Edgar and Penn should fight Kos or Thiago.
pimp.gif
Penn is way too small to be fighting at 170. I know he held the belt before but these fighters in the welterweight division are huge. I don'tcare how great Penn is, his skill alone just wont cut it against one of the top contenders in Thiago Alves. We all saw how he did against GSP and this iscoming from a BJ Penn fan.
tired.gif

Its sad though that there's no competition for him in the lightweight division. I think he could easily walk through Gray Maynard and Frankie Edgar.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Edgar and Gray already fought each other.

rematch, although I think Gray would win again. Lol, BJ should just give his belt up and let the LWs have a tourney for it.

rematch, although I think Gray would win again. Lol, BJ should just give his belt up, MOVE UP TO 170, and let the LWs have a tourney for it.

i agree.

Its official. Edgar fights Penn at ufc 112 in abu dhabi
RIP Frankie. I like him as a fighter too... damn shame that hes gonna get his face rearranged by BJ.

I, too, think BJ should move up to WW. Challenge himself. It goes for GSP too, move up to MW or have a catchweight fight against a MW.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

rematch, although I think Gray would win again. Lol, BJ should just give his belt up, MOVE UP TO 170, and let the LWs have a tourney for it.

i agree.
laugh.gif
BJ is so good that the best LW other than him is Kenny orDiego, and he just raped both of them.
sick.gif

BJ's just such an incredible boxer and absolute natural at BJJ that it's hard for any of these guys to attack him. His jab kept Sherk, Stevenson,Diego, and Kenny from mounting any type of offense, and even on the ground, it's not like anybody at 155 is just gonna pass on BJ.

IMO, if he stays at 155, he's got a legitimate shot at going down as a the greatest 155er ever.

Edgar is a weak matchup but hey, it's not penns fault for being the best and light years ahead at his weightclass.
laugh.gif
I don't see much good of himmoving up a weightclass because at the end of that road is GSP. He still has a few good matchups before ufc doesn't know what to do with him. If gomi winshe'll get a shot, which I'm pretty sure he won't beat florian. Then like I've said before, I would like to see bj stand with Eddie Alvarez andhellboy. There's also plenty of people that want to see him fight aoki(I'm not one of them).

Originally Posted by doyung9

BJ's just such an incredible boxer and absolute natural at BJJ that it's hard for any of these guys to attack him. His jab kept Sherk, Stevenson, Diego, and Kenny from mounting any type of offense, and even on the ground, it's not like anybody at 155 is just gonna pass on BJ.

IMO, if he stays at 155, he's got a legitimate shot at going down as a the greatest 155er ever.

man i think he already is the greatest at 155...

What do you guys think of Fedor and Mousasi? I love Mousasi and would be thrilled if he joined the UFC. I know Fedor is awesome and all, but I think the guy isreally overrated. What real fighter has this guy fought lately? Frankly I'm getting sick of his BS and I'm tired of him giving the UFC the run around.The best need the fight the best and it just seems the guy's afraid to take on real fighters anymore.

Originally Posted by drock2010

Brandon Vera supposed to fight Jon Jones
pimp.gif

that should be a good fight
im feelin that one also
pimp.gif

Bones look like he gona be a problem at LH

Originally Posted by petozham

What do you guys think of Fedor and Mousasi? I love Mousasi and would be thrilled if he joined the UFC. I know Fedor is awesome and all, but I think the guy is really overrated. What real fighter has this guy fought lately? Frankly I'm getting sick of his BS and I'm tired of him giving the UFC the run around. The best need the fight the best and it just seems the guy's afraid to take on real fighters anymore.

The "Fedor is overrated" stuff has been recycled more than anyone can count. I dont know how anyone can make this argument when the man has neverreally lost. Dude fights who is put in front of him. You wanna blame someone, blame Zuffa or Finckelstein.

Back
Top Bottom